Thursday 10/8/26 Lauren/Jenn
Manager Communication:
Put away frozen machine parts. Dumped old product from menu that was turned. Rang it in as spillage.-LB
BAR Staff Observations:
Easygoing night. Gabrielle got us a head start on some prep items and Greg stuck around until just as the second round was winding down and Trees had gotten over the last crew of post-screening bar guests. Both Jeshua and Matthew closed each bar without issue. JH
Special Events?
BAR Staff Observations:
Easygoing night. Gabrielle got us a head start on some prep items and Greg stuck around until just as the second round was winding down and Trees had gotten over the last crew of post-screening bar guests. Both Jeshua and Matthew closed each bar without issue. JH
Special Events?
Neither of the special screening guests hung around Trees too long afterwards, but they definitely brought a decent early third round pop to the bar. Most were one and done, and they were overall very mellow crowds. JH
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
Porters did not take out any of the trash outside of the liquor room or office. I will take it out when I am leaving tonight. JH
86ed / counts on items:
Over/Short on Banks:
Maintenance:
86ed / counts on items:
stouts back in stock.-LB
Prep List:
Prep List:
new banana daiquiri, needs simple. 6 lemonades, pineapple express.-LB.
I made a big Simple Syrup and moved the pfruit puree from the deep freeze to thaw in the walk in. JH
Over/Short on Banks:
I accidentally added $300 to the Trees bank when I opened it, since the prompt confused me, since the add 300 then don't verbals got my head spinning, then I removed it immediately, so it is all set. Sorry. Just a lot of changes. Lobby bar was still clocked in this morning. I clocked it out so Gab could start the day, but we really need to find a way to make it so the lobby can actually clock out on the POS station.-LB
Same issue with the Trees bank/drop as last night. The cash drawer reflects cash sales differently than what is reflected on the shift review. Maybe it is handheld cash transactions? But they are all under the same number (2222) and should be attached to the same drawer. JH
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Same issue with the Trees bank/drop as last night. The cash drawer reflects cash sales differently than what is reflected on the shift review. Maybe it is handheld cash transactions? But they are all under the same number (2222) and should be attached to the same drawer. JH
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Union beer coming tomorrow, the walk-in will be packed, no deliveries Monday.-LB
Manhattan came, wilson daniels wine, stouts from Sarene-LB
US foods coming tomorrow, sodas-lime juice, Baldor tomorrow. -LB
Maintenance:
K5 came through and fixed our grinder, the burrs were jammed with some finer grounds stuck in there that clumped together and stopped the burrs from spinning. The burrs needed to be recalibrated. The technician recommended running the grinder before adding the beans to help avoid this build up and I will forward the note to the bar team.-LB
Toast Issues:
Toast Issues:
'heard over walkie a request to kitchen for a burger to be cut in half', could use a button for this as it is a request for kids a lot and Alex Maizus.-LB
When Jeshua tried to clock out of Lobby (1111), an error message showed up that said "This Time Entry overlaps with another time entry." and would not allow him to clock Lobby out. I clocked out Lobby on the Toast website. JH
When Jeshua tried to clock out of Lobby (1111), an error message showed up that said "This Time Entry overlaps with another time entry." and would not allow him to clock Lobby out. I clocked out Lobby on the Toast website. JH
Comments
Post a Comment