Saturday 10.03.26 Jenn/Lauren
Manager Communication:
trees quiet first two rounds
Sam clocked out at 6:30pm. Toast was down when they tried to clock out. -LB
Saturday nights are challenging. There is always something that derails normal service, or major call outs. It would be helpful going into cold and flu season to maybe have another manager on staff. Working these shifts is already really hard and exhausting. Being down people and overworking will lead to more people calling out. -LB
When I did the payout for the kitchen, there were 3 Lobby bar drawers listed. I think that some of the money confusion at night's end may be coming from the cash drawers of lobby and Tree's being linked. That is my guess. If they are operating in tandem. Also, how do people keep opening multiple drawers, this seems to be an issue.-LB
I posted cocktail info graphics from our power point in 4/6, 3 and 1. So servers can familiarize themselves a bit more with the new offerings.-LB
Having a price list at Trees would be helpful for the items not in the POS, we had to guesstimate the price of Weller at 18. We also need both Don Fulano buttons and a Michter button. We are just keeping a list as we go.-LB
I found a White Claw on a table at Trees lounge. Disheartened I didn't see it, that our security guard didn't catch it. We are too busy to even catch people doing things like this. -LB
Pulled back the Ve de di creme de cacao, Bols Genever, the spice grinders, will clean and store tomorrow. Will put away the ISIs as well.
Customer Comments: LOL some guy lied to Alex in the theater saying he got a frozen coke at Trees and tried to order one. Alex walkied me and I confirmed that it is gone and he is a liar.-LB
BAR Staff Observations:
greg
natasha (2:15pm~)
Sam asked to get out of here on the early side. I am uncertain why they thought it was enough time to be here, but since there was a lull and they had less of a go-getter attitude I cut them an hour early.-LB
Tevon carries this team on his back. He rocks to have on a busy saturday. -LB
Sick Leave/ Call outs: I do not feel well and didn't to start today, will update as needed tomorrow.-LB
Special Events?
Prep List:
R&D comp checks:
Over/Short on Banks: Okay, Jeshua had $17 in "extra" cash or so he thought, when we did the check out it all made sense, since the POS kiosk was down until 11pm he used the handheld for all sales including cash sales. So it all made sense. The only oddity is now there are 4 Lobby drawers and 5 Trees drawers.
Maintenance:Theater 2 door button.
Sick Leave/ Call outs: I do not feel well and didn't to start today, will update as needed tomorrow.-LB
Special Events?
st&b sold out (definitely need to batch all drinks before 11.05)
private event th7
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
lemon oil @ trees
binders updated
86ed / counts on items:
Three's
86ed / counts on items:
Three's
Pulled the last Durrambes Durango from the liquor room.-LB
Prep List:
iced tea concentrate
2x httyd
gf soda keg
gf oleo
simple syrup-JH
R&D comp checks:
Over/Short on Banks: Okay, Jeshua had $17 in "extra" cash or so he thought, when we did the check out it all made sense, since the POS kiosk was down until 11pm he used the handheld for all sales including cash sales. So it all made sense. The only oddity is now there are 4 Lobby drawers and 5 Trees drawers.
I put the little envelopes for quarters under both Trees and Lobby change compartments in the drawer we aren't sending jingling Banks back and forth.-LB
Pay Outs: 5200 $23
Lost & Found?: From Trees: keys with a hot dog Lego guy, A black bike helmet, and an Iphone.
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Pay Outs: 5200 $23
Lost & Found?: From Trees: keys with a hot dog Lego guy, A black bike helmet, and an Iphone.
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Baldor + Sarene , Harney and Sons.
Union, did not come, Nick dropped off a Gansett keg.
US foods in for Monday.-LB
Maintenance:Theater 2 door button.
Jeshua mentioned that the Theate 4/6 printer plug is in a spot that will or may cause it to be knocked out easily by the bar staff. I do not know specifically what he means but I trust his judgement. So I think it should be secured since bartenders sort of operate like Godzilla.-LB
Toast Issues:
Toast Issues:
lobby bar clock out/clock in issue
Filmbot Issues:
Filmbot Issues:
Comments
Post a Comment