Friday 9/25/26 Gus/Jenn/Lauren
Manager Communication: Solid Open
Lots of forward motion toward menu change and such. Looking good.
If it is at ALL possible to have it say THEATER 1 and THEATER 2 at the top of the ticket the way it does on the kitchen tickets that would be extremely helpful. This is a service issue at TREES for sure during busy times. It will lead to mistakes. There are also lots of handhelds still printing multiples ie. 2 lemonades vs lemonade lemonade. It seems across the building and across menu. So I think a fine eye to just make sure that is all worked out or things may get missed. The non-consistent nature of it, will in fact lead to mistakes.
The handhelds at Trees are also difficult to use without any color differentiation in the BAR COCKTAILS CATEGORY. If you could take the notes from the people doing the serving it would be super helpful for us. We are a little older and we are using tiny little machines that slow us down. If we could sit down and make some choices Gil to just make the situation pop for speed that would be helpful. Muscle memory in a single color will not come quickly I taught special education and there is a reason things are colorful it is a learning aide. -LB
***I think the Trees POS is on the setting with the held food for more than one item, so one item turns yellow and then one turns red. So this definitely needs to be updated-LB***
When closing Trees cash drawer it seems that Lobby and Trees yet again have two drawers that may have been opened again? Idk, just trying to help some some of the conundrums. The money was on, just seemed odd.-LB
I broke out two cases of rocks glasses and pilsner glasses were in short supply some of the night. Might need to break some more of those out since the GF soda is popular now.-LB
Customer Comments: 6pm seat 1907 felt neglected since seats around them got more items and that Natasha was rude when she came to the bar to ask for an IPA.-LB
BAR Staff Observations: Knibbs and Tevon really crushed opening. These guys bust up some rushes.
Natasha arrives 15 minutes late to then tell her coworkers how not busy it was. Immediately offended a customer when the customer came out of theater 1 to complain that someone had not been by to grab their order card for 20 minutes. She had asked for an IPA and Natasha replied that we had two so which one did she want. The woman asked for a manager and when I went over she told me that Natasha had an attitude and was not helpful.
I walked with her to the theater, I grabbed her card, put in the order. I found Conner at the pass and made him rush the two IPAs to the customers' seats. I comped their popcorn. She mentioned the people on either side of them getting multiple things around them, so I told Conner to keep an eye. I also explained us switching systems. They are regulars. -LB
As Natasha insisted on telling me she would be pulling tickets so she could read them when she pulled them, but I was making sure to separate theater 1 and theater 2 since they were getting all mixed up, more on this above. She erroneously made an Oren rather than an orange wine just by seeing the Or on the portion of a ticket. She then poured a Princess Peach from the store N Pour, which is new protocol but did not top it with soda. I printed the new recipe and posted it for everyone. -LB
FOH Staff Observations:
Hiring/Training:
Sick Leave/ Call outs: Cut Gabs shift.
Special Events?
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
86ed / counts on items: I had to 86 Princess Peach at the end of the night.-LB
FOH Staff Observations:
Hiring/Training:
Sick Leave/ Call outs: Cut Gabs shift.
Special Events?
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
86ed / counts on items: I had to 86 Princess Peach at the end of the night.-LB
Prep List: Margarita keg. Princess Peach top of morning definitely, but there is some in lobby bar.-LB
R&D comp checks:
Over/Short on Banks:
Pay Outs:
Lost & Found?:
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: Empire didn't come-GS
Maintenance: So the 2 chamber frozen machine in Trees is broken. There is a leak somewhere and much like the movie The Black Dahlia, the juice just isn't worth the squeeze. We have ordered a new one.
Corny Keg Update: There is one top that is leaking. I ordered a kit with new gaskets for them. The O-Ren Kegs are very finicky. They need to only have their tops or they leak and I am pretty sure the other tops might damage them ever so slightly. They now house the Negroni. I have it labeled "Rubber Top." If this falls off- please replace it immediately. I took a lot of the kegs offline to do a deep clean. Also I used the new kegs for Old Fashioneds and am using barkeepers friend in the old kegs to try and strip away the ango stains. The kegs that formerly housed the old fashioned kegs will become Jimmy the Gent Kegs (they have the carbonating rod so they are more valuable than an Old Fashioned keg. Lets try and be more mindful of the keg toppers. The new Old Fashioned Kegs say AEB on the top. Lets do our best to just keep the same top with the same keg.
So I declogged Theater 1 service sink. I used Green goblin and the Trees plunger. I do think this could be something routinely added to a maintenance calendar. It is surprising that it doesn't get clogged more often with all the oils going down there. -LB
Mobilebytes Issues:
Filmbot Issues:
Comments
Post a Comment