Monday 7/20/2026 Lauren/Ian
Manager Communication:
Odyssey continues to crush. Wyatt and Christine held it down on the floor, and Lauren stuck around to help out well after family meal. Total champ. - IP
Patrick forgot to put the lobby key in the bank bag at the end of the night, and when I went and retrieved it, Christine mentioned that she rarely sees the keys in the bags when counting during close - let's make sure all the bar staff are aware of our new S.O.P. - both keys are accounted for and in their respective bank bags for tomorrow, just want to make sure we're all on the same page going forward. - IP
BAR Staff Observations:
Held onto Tevon through the 7p rush in th2 and then Lydia and Greg bodied the 9p rush in th1. The lounge had died down, so I was able to handle the glassware rush after th2 let out. Patrick's lobby was pretty busy tonight, as all three theaters downstairs were well sold through the end of the night. - IP
FOH Staff Observations:
Meghan continues to be a total pro. Alway finding a way to be helpful, never waiting around to be asked. She's great. - IP
Prep List:
50 Year Storm, Baila mi Rumba, the world is yours, princess peach, margarita, 8 lemonades-LB
A few odds and ends Ian will work on.-LB
Made a bunch more simple syrup. Will need to batch more Evil Dead Drink tomorrow. - IP
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
US foods came. US foods coming Wednesday-LB
Baldor coming tomorrow.-LB
Ordered ISI from Webstaurant.-LB
Maintenance:
Maintenance:
I keep forgetting to give Gab her shout out for cleaning the drains at Trees, she scrubbed them. I hit her with a token.
Last night, I forgot to mention that the lobby bar floor got flooded again. I gave Darius a hard time about it, since last time the filmbot printer shorted. I don't know if it is his fault, or if there is a plumbing defect. I got the mop to deal with it and clean up the floor in the ladies room. I have kept an eye on it and I don't think he will ever get the floor wet again since he is scared of me now.-LB
Lastly, the black gunk mentioned on the floor under the dry deck at Trees is just ink from an exploded pen.-LB
Comments
Post a Comment