Friday 7/10/26 Jenn/Lauren/Ariel



Manager Communication:
Chill opening. Lots of action with some later deliveries. Matthew cranked out his batching, I helped assist with some stuff. Jenn is hitting the oleo game right now. Feeling like we are set up for a good weekend.-LB
Jenn had a good idea of using some of our backstocked specials as World cup specials during the games.-LB
I upgraded our bar tools and tool tool storage, so they stop spilling over. Organized.-LB

James said he returned your batteries LB. He apologizes deeply. - AB2

BAR Staff Observations: Sales are lowish, Natasha wanted to get cut, I consulted AB so I pushed back Knibbs to come at 5pm. - LB

With cutting Natasha, Matthew and Tevon had to do longer shifts tonight and had good attitudes. Big shoutout to them. Knibbs and Gabrielle crushed their closes. I made sure the lowboy doors and freezer doors were closed because I wanted no repeats of last time. - AB2

Prep List:
2x Iced Tea concentrate, Pineapple simple, snap pea syrup, 2x moana, 10 FWWM, Marg keg (cambro), 50 Year Storm, grapefruit soda keg, 9 quarts olea (go Jenn) needs to be strained tomorrow 4pm, (it is in the bar prep lowboy)-LB

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: Sarene, St. Agrestis, US foods, Union Beer. -LB
Baldor coming tomorrow. (Jenn if you can throw the 6 Passionfruit in the freezer.) LB
Simple syrup, 2x whipped cream, kings of summer, summertime cooler.-LB

Maintenance:
 I was able to finish out the Sauv Blanc keg connected and the one that had a little bit left as well. After hooking up the next keg, I noticed that the red knob (not the one connected to the bobbin but the one lower on the wall) was pushed to the side, I simply moved it facing down and adjusted the main connecter to the kegs red nozzle as well. After that, we didn't really run into any issues with the Sauv Blanc pouring. - AB2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 9/25/26 Gus/Jenn/Lauren

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Sunday 08.23.2026 Ian/Jenn