Friday 07.31.26 Jenn/Ariel NPP Bar



Manager Communication:
I took down a couple signs in the Liquor room. I think that they can be easily misinterpreted and that it doesn't have the best look with the message it gives out. Filling Sani buckets are important but it doesn't require all this. We have staff trying to unionize and are constantly looking for things to make us look bad and I do not want to add to that negative PR. We gotta chill a bit on the signs because they come across as condescending and passive aggressive. It feels more like a high school in here than a space where adults work. - AB2

Natasha refused to give a guest a 1&1 in a tall glass. She told me that he was bummed to be told this but that it was policy. Sorry if I missed something but is this the case? In all honesty, I don't think it makes much sense to not allow a guest to have more soda/mixer with their liquor. Can I get clarity on if this is a policy we have and why so that I can be consistent with the rest of management. - AB2

I organized all the soda's hooked up and brought soda backups to the shelf that will soon 86. If this can be implemented during the week when one has time, it would be much appreciated because it helps a lot when changing sodas on busy shifts. - AB2

DW2 station was left in pretty bad shape. 2 dump buckets filled with ramekins and silverware were left there. I brought them down and gave a lil wipe but can we let servers know not to leave stuff in the station on the table and then walk away. - AB2

Customer Comments:
Some new peeps here for Spider-man. Crowd wasn't terrible for the bar but definitely had some high guys and lots of burger mods in the theaters. Just letting y'all know to be sure to let the runners know to take their time when running food. - AB2

Prep List: 
Matthew absolutely demolished a hefty batch list, and I was able to get us stocked back up on Arbol Tequila + Simple Syrup. JH

- 3x batched Iced Tea CONCENTRATE
- 3x Hibiscus Vodka
- 3x Cacao Whip - AB2

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: 
Baldor + Sarene + Union arrived. JH 

The new soda shelf from Webstaurant arrived (two separate boxes).  I left the boxes by the stacked Milagro boxes in the liquor room. JH

Maintenance: 
Someone serviced the coffee grinder and we were all set to go before doors.  They mentioned that it seemed to be in good working order, and it may have just been something awkwardly jammed in the grinder yesterday. JH

I spoke with NuCo this morning and they confirmed that we are scheduled to receive a large back up tank tomorrow morning.  They are expecting it be delivered between 4:00am-11:00am, so if we do not receive it by then please give them a call. JH

Filmbot Issues: 
A guest who purchased Spider-Man tickets in cash last night came in today and asked for a refund.  Due to a miscommunication, they thought they were buying tickets for a Friday screening but were sold tickets for a Saturday screening.  They only noticed the discrepancy today and were understanding of the situation, especially since all of our screenings are mostly sold out this evening.  Since the transaction was in cash I processed the refund at Filmbot ($108.00). JH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Monday 9/1, Labor Day, Gus/Lauren