Friday June 12th Gus/Jenn/Ariel
Manager Communication: Smooth menu change (albiet a small one) - GS
Customer Comments: Filled up in Trees around 5pm - GS
BAR Staff Observations: Going to call Matthew in earlier for Friday batch shifts and give him an hour break before his shift -GS
Would he prefer that? I can see Matthew preferring to just work through the long shift. - AB2
Hiring/Training: Hired a new bartender
Prep List: We are prepped for the weekend!! -GS
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Mobilebytes Issues:
Was a nice busy day. The rain brought some peeps in, The World Cup brought some peeps in, and the theaters were busy. Jeshua was bugging out a bit due to the POS/Card reader not working (Read Mobilebytes issues). This did not help. I told him to take it easy several times. The system breaking down is not fun but usually forcing things and bugging out and getting mad does not help and does not look good in front of guests. I put a sign over that POS and had the whole team close people out from the far POS. Good thing we have 2 here. - AB2
I held Tevon here later than usual. I needed him. We were busy with everything tonight and homie was clutch. - AB2
Hiring/Training: Hired a new bartender
Prep List: We are prepped for the weekend!! -GS
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Per LB's request, I ordered coconut water for here. - AB2
Maintenance:
Maintenance:
Fire Walk's were not freezing today. The one in Tree's was solid closest to the service bar. I would double check them tomorrow and make sure that the first thing you do is turn the machine's to slush. I was also making sure that bartenders were not fully dumping the whole batch into the frozen. I understand that it doesn't seem like much of a deal for us to tell a server to grab a frozen downstairs but if I was a server coming from 4/6 and being told to go downstairs because we're pouring all of the product in the chamber, I would be pretty frustrated and I don't think that crosses anyone's mind. Gotta rock the slow and steady top off for the Frozen's for best results. - AB2
Mobilebytes Issues:
The main Tree's POS/Card reader was acting up. I believe the internet went out for about 30 seconds and then we got the thin red bar on the top of the screen that stated "Credit Cards are currently processing offline. Number of stored transactions pending approval: 2". Cards were also not working at this time. You could not open a tab or close out a tab. I reconnected and unplugged everything and it seemed to be ok but then it would happen again. Take a look tomorrow and see what's going on. It seems fine but then the screen will say "Error The Network connection was lost." It keeps picking and choosing when and when not to work. Please check it out when you get in. Hopefully it is good because the batch will be ran tonight and cleared for tomorrow. - AB2
Comments
Post a Comment