Sunday 10.4 Gus/Lauren



Manager Communication: Gus, I had to dump 2 quarts of Level 0 martini from the walk-in, could not find it on Bevager to enter it into Spillage. 

In line with Jared's idea of having wood at the pass to write table numbers, I put an order in for aluminum bars from Amazon, these are better as they won't get soggy. We could have one on each drink pass that really requires one. If you think this is a good idea, approve it and we can try it out.-LB

Okay, I was able to clock out of Trees POS no problem but not Lobby bar. I snapped a photo and sent it to Gus, he thinks he has a fix for it. Unfortunately while I was trying to cleverly troubleshoot it on my own, I opened another two Lobby bars. They are 0.00 though. 
I do like that I can go around and get payments from servers for their food with the handhelds at the end of the night. And I was able to help Harron get a food order in when she wanted to order as well, which made me happy cause I know it sucks to be hungry at work. So love the flexibility we have in that regard.-LB

Gus, I didn't finish labeling your well storage situation since it was busy behind the bar most of the evening. I did clean and store the ISI parts. I also cleaned the microgrinders.-LB

Customer Comments: Just want to flag a customer at the beginning of the day. He wanted to buy tickets for kids to see Forgotten Island by themselves. I told him the ticket policy, his response was verbatim, "What am I suppose to do though? I don't want to see this movie." I referred him to the ticket policy again, apologized for any inconvenience and tried to be as compassionate as possible, while still hold firm to the policy. He went outside, made a couple phone calls, I guess he bought tickets online using a We Miss You code. He needed to add a ticket to that and move the seats so he could be accompanying his children- this took time and I think caused frustration. Ultimately we had to move his tickets a few times. He may in fact write to us or leave a bad review, to which I would say that having seen some of the interaction and dealing with him for the the other part of the interaction, if he had simply let us do our job instead of talking about how us not letting him break the rules was impacting him, the whole thing would have been done a lot faster. his order id's were: mf66vj & 36jtfc5- and for this one we had to use the employee discount to preserve the BOGO he originally used. -GS

BAR Staff Observations:
Sam rules. Hard worker. He def I think can be brought down with bad vibes, which is why I just shower them in good vibes. We had a great time today. -GS

FOH Staff Observations: Anthony, who is awesome, was really put off by Monica at one point. Fiona works super hard. -GS

Hiring/Training:

Sick Leave/ Call outs: Ian and Knibbs
 
Special Events: Your Mother x3 screening

Staff Meeting Agenda notes:

86ed / counts on items:
St. Agrestes, Threes (coming tomorrow) Aval & Serial Mom.-LB

Prep List: I made an OF Keg, 4 Lemonades, 2 Bourne Aperitivos

R&D comp checks:

Over/Short on Banks:

Pay Outs: I pinned the payout receipt for last night's payout to the cork board in the MOD office.-LB

Lost & Found?:

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
US foods coming tomorrow, lime juice and soda. 
Holding off on Baldor. -LB

Maintenance: I alerted both Aval and draftchoice about the issue with the aval keg. I ordered more. The rep is going to drop off some more cans tomorrow. Will keep everyone posted as to what happens.-GS
The menu holder at Trees came off the wall. I added to maintenance doc. It is on top of the Trees ice machine. -LB
Our dish machine was looking a little gnarly I spruced it up a bit with some Renu refresh.-LB

Toast Issues: having the Spoons cocktails on the specials menus caused a Saturday morning martini to get rung in on Sunday night by accident. Taking advantage of the feature in toast to have menus disappear in time frames is very useful for things like Spoons cocktails.-LB



Filmbot Issues:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 9/25/26 Gus/Jenn/Lauren

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Sunday 08.23.2026 Ian/Jenn