Wednesday Gus & Gus
Manager Communication: Chill open with James.
Customer Comments:
BAR Staff Observations: Matthew is great. So is Danny. Opened like champs. Gabrielle and Jeshua closed. It got kinda busy around 7:45pm, but no one was ordering anything, Gabrielle had it under control.
FOH Staff Observations:
Hiring/Training: None
Sick Leave/ Call outs: Jenn is sick. Feel better!
Special Events None
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
86ed / counts on items: 86 chilled red, GF Soda (the keg was flat and I forgot to turn the gas on when I plugged it in today- my fault on that) Final keg comes tomorrow
Prep List: I made Princess Peach, 4 lemonades
Over/Short on Banks:
Pay Outs: $300-Employee Loan 1250
Lost & Found?:
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: Union arrived
Hiring/Training: None
Sick Leave/ Call outs: Jenn is sick. Feel better!
Special Events None
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
86ed / counts on items: 86 chilled red, GF Soda (the keg was flat and I forgot to turn the gas on when I plugged it in today- my fault on that) Final keg comes tomorrow
Prep List: I made Princess Peach, 4 lemonades
Over/Short on Banks:
Pay Outs: $300-Employee Loan 1250
Lost & Found?:
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: Union arrived
Tomorrow we have Empire, Manhattan, Baldor
Maintenance:
Mobilebytes Issues:
Filmbot Issues:
Maintenance:
Mobilebytes Issues:
Filmbot Issues:
Comments
Post a Comment