Wednesday 9/23/26 Ian/Lauren/Jenn
Manager Communication:
I ordered a new baffle for the lobby ice machine from Webstaurant, keep your eyes peeled for this one. The one in lobby bar looks like a tiny Kool Aid man busted out of it. -LB
Ian gave it more than a graduate's degree try to fix the frozen machines, but we need a PhD.-LB
I spray painted the A frame today, so I can rewrite it on Friday to be less Summer movie quotes. I am leaving it to dry in the liquor room.-LB
Had a bit of a pop at Trees with the pre-screening crowd for Zoolander, but it was pretty sleepy at the bar after that. JH
BAR Staff Observations:
BAR Staff Observations:
Danny and Sam super smooth open. -LB
Sam got out of here once Jeshua all set down at lobby, and Danny stuck around until the Zoolander crowd had gotten through their first service push. Gabrielle + Jeshua closed each bar without issue. JH
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
Reminder for opening bartenders to put the $10 of quarters in the bank in to the drawer when opening. More info under Over/Short on Banks below, but it caused some confusion during Lobby's close tonight. JH
Prep List:
Do Not Batch list is looking good, and the walk in is pretty stocked up on summer cocktails to get us through another weekend. Will definitely need to make 50 Year Storm before the weekend. JH
Over/Short on Banks:
Jeshua was a bit flustered thinking that his bank was $10.00 short when closing, but it turned out Sam had never taken the quarters out of the bank. Once they were found, Jeshua was doing his closeout and accidentally hit $0.00 for drawer amount, instead of the expected $326.13. I did some google-ing and tried to fix the issue on the backend, but did not have permission on Toast to delete the incorrect amount. I walked James through what had happened, so he is aware of what discrepancies this may cause when he is doing the end of day cash math. JH
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Over/Short on Banks:
Jeshua was a bit flustered thinking that his bank was $10.00 short when closing, but it turned out Sam had never taken the quarters out of the bank. Once they were found, Jeshua was doing his closeout and accidentally hit $0.00 for drawer amount, instead of the expected $326.13. I did some google-ing and tried to fix the issue on the backend, but did not have permission on Toast to delete the incorrect amount. I walked James through what had happened, so he is aware of what discrepancies this may cause when he is doing the end of day cash math. JH
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
US foods came in.-LB
Pretty hefty Baldor order coming in tomorrow on the hopes that this weekend will be on the busier side with the new movies and the forecast of rain.-LB
Maintenance:
Maintenance:
I forgot to write this the other day. The cords in the white boxes on the service pass side of Trees cut some servers. I tried to close them and they broke more. I taped them with Cfolds where they are super broken so as to not harm anyone further.-LB
Ian gave it more than a graduate's degree try to fix the frozen machines, but we need a PhD.-LB
A new GF Soda keg was hooked up during, I do not know exactly when it was changed. Unfortunately, the keg was not carbonated. I will charge it tomorrow when I get in and will run the line empty so I can add the product back to the keg before charging. JH
Comments
Post a Comment