Wednesday 09.02.26 Ian/Jenn/Lauren
Manager Communication:
Really productive morning! FroCo tumbler is fixed, Trees machines have all been deeply cleaned, floor drains are clean and flowing, Booze Island is freshly re-developed and manicured, and the walk-in is all stocked up. - IP
Lauren and I went through the ordering interfaces that I'll need to use when she's on vacation - all set and ready to rock. - IP
***Trees elevator is OOS having glassware recirculate upstairs for the last round so Trees has glassware while the elevator is out.-LB
I was talking to Greg to offer help carrying his suitcases of merch down the stairs since the elevator was broken. He said he enjoyed our food so much even though he usually doesn't eat much when he does shows. He said he was eyeing our burger. He mentioned talking to James Franco and James having said Nitehawk is his favorite.-LB
FOH Staff Observations:
Hiring/Training:
Sick Leave/ Call outs:
Special Events?
"The Room" with Q&A.
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
86ed / counts on items: Goslings.-LB
Prep List:
Jenn and I went to town on our Grapefruit supply. She peeled and I juiced, and we knocked out a fresh keg of GF soda and another big batch of Oleo, steeping in the walk-in now. - IP
R&D comp checks:
Over/Short on Banks:
Pay Outs:
The plants have been watered and will be good for the duration of my PTO.-LB
Customer Comments:
BAR Staff Observations:
Matthew in Trees and Danny in Lobby to kick things off. - IP
Customer Comments:
BAR Staff Observations:
Matthew in Trees and Danny in Lobby to kick things off. - IP
Team cruised through The Room pre-event and seating.
FOH Staff Observations:
Hiring/Training:
Sick Leave/ Call outs:
Special Events?
"The Room" with Q&A.
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
86ed / counts on items: Goslings.-LB
Prep List:
Jenn and I went to town on our Grapefruit supply. She peeled and I juiced, and we knocked out a fresh keg of GF soda and another big batch of Oleo, steeping in the walk-in now. - IP
I made a big batch of Simple. We now have two big batches heading in to the weekend, and Friday prep shift will definitely finish at least one of them. JH
I topped off the Oren keg with the lichi li and it is all set. -LB
R&D comp checks:
Over/Short on Banks:
Pay Outs:
$15.00 (dry cleaning) JH
Lost & Found?:
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Maintenance:
Mobilebytes Issues:
Filmbot Issues:
Lost & Found?:
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Southern + Skurnik arrived. JH
We got Empire and Union too - all squared away in the walk-in and liquor rooms respectively. - IP
I ordered Baldor, they were OOS of sugar until Friday but wouldn't let me just place my order and have the sugar come Friday like most OOS orders without hitting another order minimum for Friday. So I figure you have enough simple syrup for the interim. I will leave the sugar to be ordered whenever you need more stuff. -LB
Maintenance:
I got the new temperature gauge installed in the Frozen Coke tumbler and it seems to be working like a charm! I also pulled out the drain catch in the lobby floor drain by 3/5 and wowholycowohmygod was that gnarly. Fully cleaned and put back in and is draining normally. I chatted with Vlad about making sure to stay on top of checking those with a little more regularity to avoid these occasional backups. - IP
So the Trees lounge elevator folks stopped by today and spoke to Jeremy they said that the parts they replaced are corroded again due to water damage. And at around 8pm it started blinking blue and it is not working now. I will email MV. I also spoke to Vlad, he said when he mops he really wrings it out before running the mop over the gap so there is no water that could drip down. I am curious if there is other condensation that could be also causing issue down there due to the current climate changes.
-LB
Mobilebytes Issues:
Filmbot Issues:
The Filmbot printer disconnected several times during the first round. Gil was able to get in touch with a tech assistant, and the problem appeared to be that the IP address was changing on its own. We reset it twice, and it appeared to be working again, but just something to keep an eye on after the internet connectivity issues this week. JH
Comments
Post a Comment