Thusday 9/24 Gus & Ian



Manager Communication: Chill open, Wyatt and I got that done (Wyatt was very helpful)

Pretty relaxed evening. Decent bar crowd for Perfume. Busy drink rushes and some frantic energy behind the bar when I first came in but things settled down. - IP

Customer Comments: 
Sent two popcorns to the crew that intro'd Perfume tonight. Darla and (?) - super regulars. - IP

BAR Staff Observations: Solid Crew

Sam was a total rockstar tonight. He's got great hustle and takes on a lot of the load when he's behind Trees. I think we should be mindful of making sure that people don't take advantage of that hustle and not meet him there at that same level. - IP

FOH Staff Observations:
Brian is incredible. Whenever his theaters are settled he actively looks for ways to assist his fellow servers. I saw him running drinks all over the building, and even reorganizing some of the cardboard in the dumpster to make more room for Vlad and the porter crew. The dude is an angel - I gave him a token, but more importantly I wanted to shout out how 

Special Events?
Perfume screening had a small but thirsty crowd. - IP

Prep List: Simple, 4 FWWM, GF Soda (NEEDS TO BE CHARGED TOMORROW), Negroni, OF, Arbol - all made by Gab at the end of her shift. I didn't get a chance to make the Bloody concentrate, and you might need to make more Fro-Co tomorrow. - IP

I emptied the O-Ren line as much as I could and un-hooked the keg before I left. - IP

R&D comp checks:

Over/Short on Banks:
The Trees bank had a note to "pay in $15.24" when I walked Sam through the checkout. I haven't seen that before. There was a payout for $40 noted in the checkout, but the $15.24 was outstanding. The money in the drawer all lines up, but I am unsure of where or how this $15.24 ended up going missing. Jared is aware and is looking to find the answer. - IP

Pay Outs: $40 Kitchen trail (this needs to be added to the POS I put it in as Kitchen Repair)

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: Manhattan

Tomorrow: Empire, Union

Maintenance: Dio's guys lost the Baffle in the machine. It is back now. Jimmy missed a spot on the sink in the lobby- he is coming back tomorrow

Toast Issues:
Gil, I think the Trees lounge drawer POS (and possibly the handhelds) are set to that Hold function we DO NOT want. If you could take a look when you get a sec. It didn't mess any service up tonight, but when I sent two popcorns for one table at Trees, one popcorn turned yellow and one stayed red. I went back in and sent the other one, but I wanna make sure that isn't happening to an unsuspecting bartender. - IP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Sunday 08.23.2026 Ian/Jenn