Thursday O9.O3.2O26 Gus / Ian / Jenn
Manager Communication:
Got Lobby machines cleaned this morning. The FroCo chamber in Trees on the OTHER side is now acting up, so I will replace the temperature gauge ASAP - it will just be a little more invasive as I'll have to move the whole unit from the back bar to have space to work on it. I also replaced the broken nozzle on the sprayer in the dishpit at Trees. - IP
The folks at NuCo FINALLY dropped off and installed our new N2 generator! It's sleek and smaller than the old one - I already have it labeled to make sure to not place anything on top of it. - IP
Still waiting on Coca Cola to come by and take a look at the soda guns in the lobby. - IP
BAR Staff Observations:
Danny and Gab opened up. - IP
Special Events?
R&D comp checks:
Gus and I did a little brainstorming for a Woodsy cocktail that could suit the Brad Pitt Dog movie or Hope when they come out. - IP
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
We received Sarene & Manhattan
Maintenance:
Need to replace temp gauge in two chamber frozen machine at Trees. Replaced the nozzle in the Trees dishpit. - IP
BAR Staff Observations:
Danny and Gab opened up. - IP
Easygoing night, which meant I was able to get both Danny + Gabrielle out of here on the earlier side. Jeshua + Matthew crushed solo service and closed each bar without issue. JH
Special Events?
ST&B. This crowd showed up thirsty for MILK. They went through twenty whole milk cartons and sixteen oat milks. I have more oat milk arriving in the morning, so we will definitely be good to go for the weekend. They did take their garbage out of the theater after the porters had come through, so myself and Wyatt took it out when leaving. JH
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
Runners did not bring down the sani-bucket + dirty rags from DW2 this evening. JH
86ed / counts on items:
86'd Gosling's (+ Dark & Stormy). JH
Prep List:
Strained the GF Oleo. - IP
Prep List:
Strained the GF Oleo. - IP
Ian used the last 2.5gal Coke to make us 5 FroCos. Gus and I will make the call during the Saturday switchover if we want to dive into one of the 5gal Cokes to batch more FroCo, since this weekend is looking pretty mellow saleswise. I got us up to count on Lemonades and left Matthew a batch list. JH
R&D comp checks:
Gus and I did a little brainstorming for a Woodsy cocktail that could suit the Brad Pitt Dog movie or Hope when they come out. - IP
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
We received Sarene & Manhattan
Baldor arriving tomorrow. JH
Maintenance:
Need to replace temp gauge in two chamber frozen machine at Trees. Replaced the nozzle in the Trees dishpit. - IP
Comments
Post a Comment