Sunday 9.27.26 Gus/Lauren
Manager Communication: Trees filled up later on in the evening in spurts, but nothing like yesterday's wall to wall. This kind of rain luckily keeps people home more since we are still down a person. -LB
When it comes to putting color to menu items, please be mindful of people with color blindness. This has been one of the higher priority concerns of servers as it would help them get faster at finding things. It really isn't a time consuming endeavor that would gain a lot of favor within the company. And it would also be very helpful to a lot of people. -LB
Customer Comments:
BAR Staff Observations: Natasha and Greg are beasts. There was no relief until 2:30 and neither one of them complained, asked for a break- really awesome and setting the tone for everyone else today.-GS
Customer Comments:
BAR Staff Observations: Natasha and Greg are beasts. There was no relief until 2:30 and neither one of them complained, asked for a break- really awesome and setting the tone for everyone else today.-GS
They did long shifts. They are both rockstars. Appreciate the teamwork in total.
Knibbs did a smart thing and pre-authed Alex M when he placed his staff food and I placed the discount and ran it when I was down there.-LB
FOH Staff Observations: Garrity came in with an attitude today. Not a good one either. Ace is great. Super helpful and communicative. I will say, some of the servers attitudes are really a bummer and the pain and agony that fills their soul to just do their job is really grating, but the ones who are positive and here to help really make the vibes great. -GS
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
FOH Staff Observations: Garrity came in with an attitude today. Not a good one either. Ace is great. Super helpful and communicative. I will say, some of the servers attitudes are really a bummer and the pain and agony that fills their soul to just do their job is really grating, but the ones who are positive and here to help really make the vibes great. -GS
Ace stopped by the office and we chatted on their way out. They mentioned the change of this system is particularly hard on the people that are neurodivergent. I mentioned there is hope of putting some color on the buttons to make it a little easier to remember and see some differences on the handhelds-think pre-K learning techniques here. I think a lot of them just need to be heard.
I helped Eryn with a weird checkout in 7 when she decided to course food for a very large party in a weird way across several checks? The gentleman I helped at check out was super lovely and not bothered by this as he was picking up the tab for his kids' friends, he was patient and kind. Definitely a stressful process for a new system. Glad I got called to Lobby to help a guest that was part of this group, she had some items not on her check that the other man paid for, she wanted to make sure she didn't not pay for the food. Super kind. So all around I would say a lot of our guests are patient. Our servers are doing their best and thinking a little outside the box and trying.
Harron called to Theater 5, Check 844 had no Sundae arrive that was put in at 7:26 and had appeared green. Wanted to highlight, no idea if this was a kitchen or runner error or a toast issue. -LB
It also came up that some servers have been told to ring in items as "2 Diet Cokes" and not Diet Coke Diet Coke because Toast is slow. That is fine, just want to accurately tell the bar team what to be conscientious of and we can side with the servers doing whatever it takes for their lives to be easier.-LB
Hiring/Training:
Sick Leave/ Call outs: Sam is out sick.
Special Events?
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
86ed / counts on items:
Prep List: I made a half keg of Negroni, OF Keg, Ice Tea Concentrate, FroCo, Gus worked out some new menu kinks with our new Spinzall.
Hiring/Training:
Sick Leave/ Call outs: Sam is out sick.
Special Events?
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
86ed / counts on items:
Prep List: I made a half keg of Negroni, OF Keg, Ice Tea Concentrate, FroCo, Gus worked out some new menu kinks with our new Spinzall.
I am going to get the batch list settled tomorrow and work on some new menu stuff with Tevon along with restocking Trees liquor stock completely as it has been eviscerated and not completely restocked. Or maybe, difficult to check getting on a step stool when you are getting rocked from every which way for hours.-LB
R&D comp checks:
Over/Short on Banks:
Pay Outs: $130 Frozen Machine (Bar Repair)
Lost & Found: Michael Caballero Theater 2 7pm showing grey wallet lost (319)-321-6953
R&D comp checks:
Over/Short on Banks:
Pay Outs: $130 Frozen Machine (Bar Repair)
Lost & Found: Michael Caballero Theater 2 7pm showing grey wallet lost (319)-321-6953
Anhelo Reyes (646-202-0876, anheilin@gmail.com) was here on Saturday celebrating a bday in Trees. They left behind a bag with a handmade vase in it. I did not see it, it wasn't in the blog, but this is what she told me. If we find it, we should contact her.
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Tomorrow: Union (we really ran through beer), US foods, Baldor.-LB
Maintenance: I think I fixed the issue that was causing us nitrogen; we will find out and I'll see if there is a way to
Mobilebytes Issues:
Filmbot Issues:
Maintenance: I think I fixed the issue that was causing us nitrogen; we will find out and I'll see if there is a way to
Mobilebytes Issues:
Filmbot Issues:
Comments
Post a Comment