SUNDAY 09/13/2026 Ian / Jenn
Manager Communication:
Rainy Sunday - "Shrek" sales really spiked with the weather. Otherwise, business levels are remaining smooth til the afternoon. Wyatt and I got the building opened for brunch, no sweat. - IP
Similar sales to the past couple of days. Smaller theaters selling out and the large theaters hovering somewhere around 80-100 tickets during the busier rounds. We played the US Open at Trees, but did not turn on sound. Overall, drink service went smoothly and it was a pretty sedate, early night. JH
BAR Staff Observations:
Greg and Nat opening lobby and Trees, respectively. Looking at the showtimes and the business levels, I decided to push Tevon and Patrick both back to 2p and 4:30p. Will decide if we need to keep Duan on or not, depending on sales growth by later this morning. - IP
Prep List:
Tevon was able to knock out his prep shift this evening, so I have deleted his prep shift for tomorrow. I also peeled a case of grapefruits and started some GF Oleo to be strained tomorrow. We should probably make some Irish Coffee + Paloma tomorrow, and will definitely need to make Midnight Margs (we sold 145 over the weekend :D). I held off on having Tevon make more of the special because both bars are pretty stocked with it and ticket sales look relatively mellow tomorrow. JH
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
BAR Staff Observations:
Greg and Nat opening lobby and Trees, respectively. Looking at the showtimes and the business levels, I decided to push Tevon and Patrick both back to 2p and 4:30p. Will decide if we need to keep Duan on or not, depending on sales growth by later this morning. - IP
We ended up not cutting any bartenders today, and it worked out across the board. Both openers were here until about five or so, and Tevon was able to clock out to complete a batch shift once Trees got a post-dinner round restock. Patrick held down lobby solo without issue, and Duan stuck around until about ten. We did not need two closers at Trees, but having Duan was very helpful in getting Tevon out to start batching. Jeshua worked the last bit of the night solo, and closed without issue. JH
Prep List:
Tevon was able to knock out his prep shift this evening, so I have deleted his prep shift for tomorrow. I also peeled a case of grapefruits and started some GF Oleo to be strained tomorrow. We should probably make some Irish Coffee + Paloma tomorrow, and will definitely need to make Midnight Margs (we sold 145 over the weekend :D). I held off on having Tevon make more of the special because both bars are pretty stocked with it and ticket sales look relatively mellow tomorrow. JH
Noting this separately, the GF Soda keg needs to be charged tomorrow. JH
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Baldor arriving tomorrow. JH
Maintenance:
Maintenance:
I disconnected the OF keg overnight, so make sure to reattach it before doors tomorrow. It appears to be leaking at a slower pace than it was yesterday. JH
Mobilebytes Issues:
Had an odd issue at Trees late this evening when it appeared that the two POS iPads weren't recording information the same way. We had a couple of double tickets, and then some named checks were unnamed on the other one, which we couldn't parse out a pattern or reason for. Ultimately, none of the tickets involved kitchen so there was no double printing issues and I voided the items on the duplicate checks, since the other checks were properly closed. JH
Mobilebytes Issues:
Had an odd issue at Trees late this evening when it appeared that the two POS iPads weren't recording information the same way. We had a couple of double tickets, and then some named checks were unnamed on the other one, which we couldn't parse out a pattern or reason for. Ultimately, none of the tickets involved kitchen so there was no double printing issues and I voided the items on the duplicate checks, since the other checks were properly closed. JH
Comments
Post a Comment