Saturday 09.05.26 Jenn/Gus
Manager Communication:
Very easygoing morning, with the first two rounds staying relatively mellow. It was an absolutely beautiful day outside this morning, which I'm sure contributed to a dip in walk-in ticketing. JH
Customer Comments: There was a customer named Lauren who really didn't like her Piadina. I spoke with her. She was really nice. I think she just wanted to be heard. I took it off her bill and tried to send drinks, but they were content. -GS
BAR Staff Observations:
Customer Comments: There was a customer named Lauren who really didn't like her Piadina. I spoke with her. She was really nice. I think she just wanted to be heard. I took it off her bill and tried to send drinks, but they were content. -GS
BAR Staff Observations:
Greg+Matthew rocked out two very lowkey rounds, and once Danny was able to do an afternoon restock for Trees I sent him down to lobby and got Greg out of here. Once Sam came in, they went down to lobby until Jeshua had gotten a lobby restock in, and Danny went back to Trees and Matthew got out of here. JH
I pushed back Sam and Patrick tomorrow. Unless there is an illness or we get slammed, lets plan on cutting Patrick. Its pretty slow and Sam is very motivated for tomorrow.
FOH Staff Observations: Fiona is a hard worker. Siete did a great job tonight helping me at the pass. GS
Hiring/Training:
Sick Leave/ Call outs:
Special Events
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
86ed / counts on items:
Prep List:
Over/Short on Banks:
Pay Outs:
Lost & Found?:
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
FOH Staff Observations: Fiona is a hard worker. Siete did a great job tonight helping me at the pass. GS
Hiring/Training:
Sick Leave/ Call outs:
Special Events
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
86ed / counts on items:
Prep List:
It was a day for grapefruits! I juiced the two cases of peeled grapefruits we had in the walk in, made a GF Soda keg (which will be done charging at 7:30pm), and strained the GF Oleo. I also made some more Acid Blend. JH
For tomorrow- you should be good. Trees will need Twitterpated- we should have some. We have lemonade, FWWM, Froco. Should be solid
I did change the Old fashioned keg prematurely cause it was cloudy, so one keg has some in it- if we have time perhaps we could just add another batch to that keg, it should have the space. That isn't pressing. Hopefully tomorrow is a breeze!
Over/Short on Banks:
Pay Outs:
Lost & Found?:
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
US Foods (plenty o' soda boxes) arrived. JH
Maintenance: We are going to not use the leaking well tomorrow or Monday. Hopefully Juan can install the apparatus we purchased on Friday.
Mobilebytes Issues:
Filmbot Issues:
Maintenance: We are going to not use the leaking well tomorrow or Monday. Hopefully Juan can install the apparatus we purchased on Friday.
Mobilebytes Issues:
Filmbot Issues:
Comments
Post a Comment