MONDAY O9/14/2O26 Lauren/Ian



Manager Communication: 
Going to pause making cheaters on ALL Trees cocktails. 86 as you need to. 
I grabbed a box of bullet ramekins from the kitchen for the upcoming additional pickle backs we are adding to the Trees menu.  I will be grabbing the 5 gallon tub of pickle juice, with the assistance of Ian tonight.-LB

Pickle juice acquired and stored in walk-in. Thanks Lauren for the fix on the frozen machine! Very mellow sales with the exception of "To Wong Foo". - IP

BAR Staff Observations:
Cut Lydia around 7:30 - Patrick and Danny were easily able to handle the Drag show rush. Tevon had a very chill evening in the lobby. - IP
Cut Danny around 9:30 after the rush for "To Wong Foo" was over. Patrick handled the Trees close, and Tevon the lobby, with ease. - IP

FOH Staff Observations:
Conner routinely shows why he has been promoted to lead. He is really great about being aware of what's going on with not just his theaters, but also those around him. Really wonderful team member. - IP

86ed / counts on items:
We will be discontining batching our Summer menu Trees special cocktail cheaters. We'll start to slowly 86 them. We're full up on them at the moment, but let's make sure we're communicating when they go the way of the dinosaur. - IP

Prep List: 
Found some Paloma on the bar prep lowboy refilled bottles. Made some Iced Tea since I did not see the stuff in the walk-in.  Irish coffee blend. Midnight margs. Cambro Margarita. Princess Peach kicked, did not have enough Juliette to make another keg. 

Filled the Marg and Negroni kegs with the cambro'd batches. Also strained the GF Oleo. - IP

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: 
Baldor arrived. Baldor coming tomorrow.-LB
US foods placed for Wednesday.-LB

Maintenance: 
I epoxied the ice bucket from Trees Lounge (thank you for saving the hook piece!!!) It needs to cure over night. We can bring that one down to Lobby bar tomorrow, since the hook broke off of that one. 
The Froco is leaking at Trees, Jeshua left a bucket and note. I took it apart. It looked fine, but it is missing a tiny gasket and I will order a replacement for it. I swapped the piece with one of the empty machines.-LB.

Mobilebytes Issues: 
Muhahahhahahaha. -LB

Sayonara, MB! Bring on the TOAST! - IP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Sunday 08.23.2026 Ian/Jenn