Monday 9/21/26 Lauren/Ian



Manager Communication: 
THANKS FOR THE TRIVIA LAYOUT. -LB

Yussss. Will be VERY helpful tomorrow night. Toast was presenting some issues throughout the building as per usual, but on the bar side of things they seem to be picking it up. No Budge was the big ticket item tonight. Busy beforehand, and likely to be busy afterward. - IP
Indeed it was VERY busy afterward. - IP
I burned the ice in both ice machines and left them turned off for Dio to clean tomorrow morning. - IP

BAR Staff Observations: 
Danny and Patrick handled the No Budge crowd like champs. Lydia was lackadaisacal at best, deciding to chat with bar patrons while Patrick handled a very busy service bar solo (while Danny was on a break) - I had to call them back over to the pass several times. Danny is picking up Toast really fast - the handhelds made dealing with lots of close-outs very easy once you got in the swing of it (I helped back behind the bar for different spurts throughout the night - especially after Patrick got out of here (just shy of 10p). Going to have to go into more in-depth walkthroughs of the close-out procedure (for me too!). Money was all correct but may not have been logged in the end of night check out correctly. - IP

Special Events?
No Budge - Sold out theater 1 and large swarm afterwards. - IP
Very large, very thirsty crowd afterwards. Danny and Patrick were fantastic and the handhelds make things really easy with our young-skewing crowds. - IP

86ed / counts on items: 
Grenache but there was some issue with the system allowing both Monica and Conner to ring in a glass. Both said it was on a one count. I checked and it was at zero. I don't know what glitch is taking place on that situation but wanted to note it. -LB
It continues to be able to be rung in somehow despite the count being at zero as Lauren said. - IP

Prep List: 
Marg keg, 5 lemonades, 2x midgnight Margs, 2 x schedule A, summertime cooler/snap pea, Twitterpated.-LB

Pay Outs: 
$9 bar grocery, $19 transportation $19 transportation I put them under grocery and wrote Transpo because there is no miscellaneous anymore and there is nothing for transportation. -LB

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: 
cap corsei, Baldor, Union beer, Skurnik. 

Maintenance: 
There is a new leak (old leak I'm told that has gotten more severe) at lobby bar on the 3/5 side. This is a leak I suspected recently on a Sunday night close. Chef Jared saw it this morning, he tried to find the source but could not. I do think we should have Jimmy take a look and try to figure out where it is coming from. There was a large pool of water on the floor. 
UPDATE: Chef Jared said Mayra mopped it up 3 times this morning and I mopped the pool of water up once. So this is a seriously real leak. It seems to start Sunday nights into Monday mornings. So whatever water runs overnight in that area might be causing the leak.-LB

Toast Issues:
Need a St. Germain button. Need a SUB FRIES option for the Queso. - IP

Filmbot Issues: 
Jess fixed the iPad at Trees so we can process and check gift card amounts right there for guests.-LB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Sunday 08.23.2026 Ian/Jenn