Friday 09.18.26 Jenn/Ariel
Manager Communication:
Solid busy shift but not too busy. I decided to keep Natasha on tonight. I figured I would be called into a lot of theaters so I wanted a strong lead in Trees to close the bar tonight. - AB2
Customer Comments:
Customer Comments:
Lots of customer confusion here with tabs on the phone and opening tabs. I think a lot of guests are unsure about things and are just confused by our service in general. I did not have too many issues. Most were pretty quickly and easily resolved. - AB2
FOH Staff Observations:
FOH Staff Observations:
Lots of simple staff errors. Not too bad but I think it was more due to staff not knowing a few simple things. I think the difference between colors with hold, sent, and running items was a big thing. I told all the peeps I could and Rebecca went and told a bunch of members of staff as well. I think simple things like this are the main reason for issues. I think some pictures of screens and steps would be helpful for servers. Also a quick run down of things when they clock in if it's their first shift with Toast. - AB2
Special Events?
Special Events?
PSP JH
Prep List:
Prep List:
Matthew got through a pretty hefty prep list this morning. I had him hold off on making more FroCo + Midnight Margs based on how much we already had in-house. Spoke with Ariel about stock levels, and will catch us up on anything we may need tomorrow morning. JH
I double batched the Schedule A. It was flying tonight.
I poured the Grapefruit soda into the keg Jenn. Just needs to be charged in the AM. - AB2
Pay Outs:
Pay Outs:
$67.35 (travel (John Woods Lyft)) JH
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
US Foods arrived. JH
Itty Bitty Baldor order arriving tomorrow morning. JH
Toast Issues:
Toast Issues:
- Pay Outs need more options to select from. I placed the Lyft pay out under 'Miscellaneous,' as we do not have a 'Travel' option yet. JH
Comments
Post a Comment