Wednesday 8/26/26 Ian/Lauren/Jenn
Manager Communication:
Pretty mellow night, with theaters selling well across the building but not quite selling out the larger theaters. Trees developed a nice little crowd over the course of the evening, but most folks were gone once we got to eleven. JH
Customer Comments:
Got a complaint about bloody Mary from Theater 3. Checked it out at lobby bar. Tasted so delicious to me I had it on the rocks and it made me so happy. So they are obviously just complainers, since they also complained about stale nuts etc. I told Cailtin I would be happy to stop by at the end of the movie to speak with the guests if they still had a complaint but as far as a product freshness it was still very good.-LB
BAR Staff Observations:
Had Sam swing up to Trees for a bit of the second round, and then he got out of here around 7:00pm. Patrick held down lobby solo, and Matthew gave Gabrielle a headstart on her pre-close after sticking around through the third round Th2 service push. JH
FOH Staff Observations:
BAR Staff Observations:
Had Sam swing up to Trees for a bit of the second round, and then he got out of here around 7:00pm. Patrick held down lobby solo, and Matthew gave Gabrielle a headstart on her pre-close after sticking around through the third round Th2 service push. JH
FOH Staff Observations:
I put this in their 7shifts already but wanted to note it here after RB's email. Jayde tried to clock in at the lobby POS when they arrived, I told them they had to clock-in when they were ready to work for their shift and they personal items were away. They then asked if they could do it this one time, to which I replied no, I am a manager and I am here to enforce the rules. I get very unusual workplace vibes from this individual.-LB
Hiring/Training:
Hiring/Training:
Molly did her bar trail this evening, during a pretty mellow Spider-Man service push. We went over the basics about service pass etiquette, common questions + rules, difference between in-theater + bar offerings, and general guest behavior. She was pretty attentive and seemed to already grasp a lot of the specifics when it came to rules and beverage descriptions. Probably the first time I have had a trainee at the pass who was able to rattle off specific verbiage from the staff descriptions of menu items. JH
Prep List:
Prep List:
Grapefruit Soda, grapefruit juice, acid blend, 6 lemonades, 4 FWWM, arbol tequila, Baila mi rumba-IP
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Baldor arriving tomorrow. US Foods arriving Friday. JH
Maintenance:
Maintenance:
Sent an email to Matthew about a few things including: Elevator to Trees Lounge has been acting strange lately. Beeping, not moving when floors pressed, indicating to me it may have a service issue looming. Trying to get ahead of this.
Secondly, one of the chandeliers in the lobby is out. I know we are waiting on the replacement for the stairwell one that says arriving 8/14 on the maintenance doc if anyone has tracking info. It is quite dark in that part of the lobby/stairwell since both of these halos are now dark. -LB
Dio stopped by at doors to pull out our lowboy that is a partial pool. I think they may have topped off the frion but I am not so sure. We have to keep that lowboy off until tomorrow because it is so overly frozen this time that it needs all that time to defrost. I also asked him to fix the door that is off the track which he said he will do.
I showed them the other lowboy track where water has been gathering but this morning it was dry. So if there is water in that spot tomorrow please have them take a look.-LB
NuCo is not coming until next Wednesday to replace our machine. They will return between 10-2pm.-LB
Not as pressing as the above issues, but it is really hard to actually turn off the tvs at Trees using the remotes. I actually had spent a fair amount of time trying to turn them off on Sunday, but thought it was only me not being good at the point-and-click. If we could have projection take a look at the remote connections whenever they get the chance, closing bartenders (and the remotes that have had their power buttons mercilessly pressed) would appreciate it. JH
Comments
Post a Comment