Tuesday 8/4/26 Lauren/Ian



Manager Communication: So unfortunately NuCo did not make it to us today. I spoke to Gus today. He is doing well, he said they came by last Tuesday and messed with our nitrogen unit.  Then the issue happened on Wednesday with our drafts all going flat. So they switched to the back up tank, which they thought was CO2.  I harassed them every few hours for a new eta. I told them I wanted to be here when they arrived tomorrow so they will come tomorrow between 12-2.  I hope the gas level holds us til tomorrow.-LB 

Everything held up fine for tonight's service. Hopefully NuCo will show up tomorrow and get everything hunky dory. Another night of deft management from the whole team. Jared's anticipation and handling of the A/C outage in theater 5 was beautifully executed by Christine and Becca while we were absolutely weeded at Trees lounge with a packed Trivia and sold out 1's and 2's all night. - IP

BAR Staff Observations: Bar team still functioning at a pace and skill level that we need, head and shoulders about Spiderman.  And they are all working on some really fun and delicious drinks. I feel very proud of them.-LB

Seconded. Team is crushing the demands of these extremely thirsty, sold out crowds. Everyone is spelling each other for breaks at times that make sense. They're definitely finding a groove. Lydia was once again a machine at the service pass for sold out Spidermen and WTO/99 while Tevon, Darius and Duan made easy work of a very busy Trivia. Greg had a really busy lobby with lots of sell outs and a lot of guest facing service as the documentary crowd overflow hung out in the lobby for a while before and after. - IP

FOH Staff Observations:
Thursdae was everywhere this evening and was a really nice source of positivity in what could have been a challenging shift. - IP

Special Events?
WTO99 and Trivia. Very full on top of sold out Spidermen and Odysseys. Team was up for the challenge, as per usual. - IP
 
Prep List: 
Ian was an amazing machine and batch a bunch of stuff we needed when he got in. I added an hour prep shift for Matthew tomorrow ahead of his open, since he offered and this week is unrelenting in the consumption of our guests.-LB
Made OF and Negroni kegs, 2 FWWM and 2 Lemonades. I made more simple and a batch list for Matthew and left it written on the white board: 
- 50 Year Storm x2, Fro-Co x4, FWWM x4, Paloma Cheater x4, O-Ren Keg. - IP

R&D comp checks: 
$25.00 fall menu R&D. 

Over/Short on Banks:
The drop and bank were fine but there was a discrepancy of $17 between what was written as cash tips and what was turned in. The slip attached to the cash had $95 written on it, but the cash tips only amounted to $78. Unsure if it was just a miscount, but wanted to note it here. - IP 

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: 
US Foods, Baldor arrived
CW, Wilson Daniels, Southern, Union tomorrow. Manhattan Beer Thursday. 

Maintenance:
I turned off the Nitrogen tank before leaving for the night, as requested. - IP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Monday 9/1, Labor Day, Gus/Lauren