Tuesday 8/18/26 Gus/Lauren/Ian
Manager Communication:
Good bar meeting today. Excited about menu change. Nights continue to be busy at Trees - great stuff! - IP
BAR Staff Observations:
Trivia team was excellent tonight. We were slammed and they made it look easy. Greg had a busy night in lobby too, and he cruised through it no problemo. - IP
BAR Staff Observations:
Trivia team was excellent tonight. We were slammed and they made it look easy. Greg had a busy night in lobby too, and he cruised through it no problemo. - IP
Special Events?
Trivia was packed. Team did great. Got the old tables stacked back up in the bar storage closet and the hi-tops put back in the center of the space for Thursday's event, as requested. - IP
Top Gun FF is tomorrow - the glassware is ready to go and stacked up by the lobby bar. - IP
86ed / counts on items:
Wormhole B'Fast - 71 - IP
Prep List:
oleo strained. - LB
Shooting to get the growing mountain of naked grapefruits juiced tomorrow. Also going to try to hone in on a new gin draught cocktail as a possibility for the menu change. - IP
Pay Outs:
1250 - Staff Loan - $300 - IP
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
US foods.-LB Baldor coming tomorrow-LB
Maintenance:
The floor drain underneath the ice well closest to the 3/5 pass in lobby is clogged - going to ask Vlad if he can hit those floor drains during the day before we get busy. - IP
Maintenance:
The floor drain underneath the ice well closest to the 3/5 pass in lobby is clogged - going to ask Vlad if he can hit those floor drains during the day before we get busy. - IP
Jimmy the plumber came by at 10:30p(?) to check on the ice well in the lobby bar and see if he could make the repair happen. I told him Greg would have the bar all put to bed and ready for whatever he needed by 11 and then he left. Unsure of where he went, or if he intends to come back to work on the leaky well. I am first in tomorrow morning, so if I don't see him before I leave, I will check to see if there is any evidence of a fix. Sorry I don't have more info - Trivia was wrapping up, so when he left I didn't have a chance to try to track him down. - IP
Comments
Post a Comment