Sunday O8.3O.2O26 Ian & Lauren



Manager Communication:
Wyatt and I opened up. Chill end of August Sunday vibes to start. - IP

I put gold nail polish on the non-carbonated kegs today. I hope it will not chip off. If you can point this out to Matthew on his batch shift. I will make sure Tevon sees it tomorrow. I told Tevon today and he said he goes mainly by the different color gasket, I think they are black versus white on the others.-LB



Customer Comments:

BAR Staff Observations:
Nat in Trees and Greg in Lobby. - IP
I pushed Duan and Sam both back to 4p, as afternoon sales are totally manageable for Nat, Greg and Tevon. Openers can get ready to skedaddle right when they walk in the door. - IP

Possible slight change in the swiftness of exits, as Jeshua has called out sick tonight. After no luck seeing if any not scheduled bartender wanted to pick up the shift, I pushed Duan back to 5p to close Trees, and Tevon can hang until the crunch of the dinner round is over. While Sam handles the Lobby solo. I checked in with Lauren to make sure she was up to speed. - IP

When closing lobby Sam had the floor all wet on the 3/5 side. I feel like I am losing my mind. I asked them what happened they didn't notice it. They said they killed the ice very slowly and didn't hear anything. So I am kind of convinced there is a leak somewhere in the back piping there since this happens, but also I feel like they don't pay attention and then water is all over the floor because it goes over the back of the ice wells. I don't know if any other lobby closers have such an issue with drenching the floor. At least Darius is not alone. Has anyone else noticed this issue? -LB

FOH Staff Observations: Really good teamwork today and yesterday all around. Lovely hustle. The new leads doing their thing and being proactive.  We have a lot of new servers that feel really lived in and I live it. Fiona and Ace stand out for sure.   I feel like the new runners have found their footing with good guidance.  George finding himself the leader of the new pack. -LB

Hiring/Training:

Sick Leave/ Call outs:
Jeshua out sick tonight with a Stomach bug / possible food poisoning. - IP

Special Events?

Staff Meeting Agenda notes:

86ed / counts on items:
We are out of cases of Cab Sauv in the liquor room. - IP

Prep List:
We were relatively sparse of non-kegged backup other than Firewalk, Lemonade and FroCo at the start of the day, but was able to get some odds and ends thrown together with no issue to service. - IP
Prep list on the white board for T.-LB


R&D comp checks:

Over/Short on Banks: Trees $2.00

Pay Outs: 

Lost & Found?:

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: Baldor and US foods tomorrow.-LB


Maintenance: For everyone to know, the attachment for the handheld water part at the dishpit at Trees was taken for the kitchen tonight. They ordered a replacement for us but they needed it urgently.-LB

The leak under the ice well by theater 7 is not good. I have emailed Matthew and Gus an update.-LB
I put in a coke request 39572350. The soda gun by theater 7 has the tubing showing between the coil part and the soda gun. So I think it is probably in need of a tune up before it totally falls apart.-LB

Mobilebytes Issues:

Filmbot Issues:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Monday 9/1, Labor Day, Gus/Lauren