Sunday 8/2/2026 Ian/Lauren



Manager Communication:
Wyatt and I opened. Preparing for another big day, as our two prize stallions continue to totally pack the building. Got a good team on today - we should be ready for action. - IP
I broke out two cases of rocks glasses and 10 new trays. Trays have been in short supply with all of these sold out theaters.-LB
So it has been a night of challenges. I think that everyone that worked this weekend is a little exhausted in many senses. The sold out Theater 2 at 10:05pm on a Sunday night really was icing on the cake.  Bar team manages pretty seamlessly in these situations but Jeshua needed Duan to stick around late to help restock and help close. Solidly bartending through 10:45pm on a Sunday is irregular. So he is quite behind on his close.
Lobby bar had a pipe break off under the bar and this time it was not Darius' fault there was water all over the floor, but man was he quick to get that shit off the floor. -LB
Michael was a huge help and put together the new soda shelf for me and swapped it out and everything. Strong and solid. I hit him with a token.-LB

I think for next summer we are going to have to figure out a way to get some air into the liquor room since it is our prep space now and it is oppressively hot. We are moving very heavy stuff around in there. It is really hard. But this is muddied by the AC being out in the hallway, obviously. I may recruit the Kool-Aid man to blast through the walk-in wall.-LB


Customer Comments:

BAR Staff Observations:
Sam in lobby and Matt in Trees to open. First round on the first floor is the only portion of the day not totally jam-packed - so that should give Sam plenty of time to get well set-up for the rest of the day. - IP

Great team on today. Matt and shortly thereafter Danny crushed the onslaught of sold out theater 1 and 2. Sam continues to impress - he is already anticipating things in a way that some others still can't seem to do - it's very refreshing. - IP
I added yesterday's notes about Patrick and Lydia to 7shifts. The opposite of yesterday's team Duan, Jeshua and Danny literally don't stop moving. It is like a bar backing contest. I love it. They are a Sunday crush dream team. Danny got out of here after the second Spiderman was settled.-LB
Darius, Duan, Danny and Jeshua, would walk with these dudes into a Hurricane-LB


FOH Staff Observations:
Alyssa doesn't really understand the serious nature of the Trees service pass and seems to see it as a social gathering area.  I hope she will gather the corrections to this.  Emmanuel also needs to perhaps be refreshed and reminded about actually saying corner. He doesn't do it. He also put a dirty rack on the clean rack at Trees lounge. I feel like he has worked here long enough that this should not be happening.-LB
Garrity, as if I need to give them more compliments but they are just automatic lead material in my opinion. Towards the end of their day just supporting wherever. Helped takeover getting bar team ice when I stepped away for a moment. Just full team player all around, all the time.  Is here so much. Rockstar. -LB

Hiring/Training:

Sick Leave/ Call outs:

Special Events?

Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
Jenn - for the bar blog, while we have the Spiderman Cocktail, let's make sure the bar team is diligent about checking that they are restocking the batch and not just the hibiscus vodka. I'm not sure if people think the labels "Hibiscus Vodka" and "Simple Spider" are interchangeable, but this morning Matthew found a four quart of Hibiscus Vodka behind the bar at Trees. I put an additional label on the vodka that says "NOT THE BATCH. JUST VODKA." - IP

86ed / counts on items:
We are almost out of Prosecco - will need to order more ASAP. - IP 
I am ordering from Empire, prosecco included will arrive Tuesday. We really cranked sales of everything this weekend-LB

Prep List:
We flew threw so much product this weekend. Had Matt make 4 lemonades and a simple spider. - IP

R&D comp checks:

Over/Short on Banks:

Pay Outs:

Lost & Found?:

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Received Baldor. - IP
Empire placed for Tuesday. -LB
Ordered rocks glasses, trays, more ISI chargers from Webstaurant.-LB

Maintenance: I fear we actually have a CO2 or Nitrogen leak. I was behind the bar shortly after 5 and all the beers were pouring flat. The cocktails were pouring slowly too. I asked Ian if things were okay last night and he said yes. So I resorted to opening the back up tank for beer gas. I will call NuCo tomorrow and have someone come to look at our apparatus in the back. I will have them explain the entire set up to me since I really don't know all about it and I hate that since I can't troubleshoot things I don't fully understand.-LB
Plumbing under lobby bar.-LB


Mobilebytes Issues:

Filmbot Issues:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Monday 9/1, Labor Day, Gus/Lauren