Saturday 8/1/26 Lauren/Ian



Manager Communication: 
In the rare occasion we run out of CO2, we should add that stuff to the standards guide. As I am just a little unsure putting it back together.-LB
NuCo came and refilled out main tank, we do need to reach out and talk to them about getting a full back up tank. I will also try to fill out the protocol for the SOP manual next week since there is nothing in there for this very rare situation.-LB

Just slam city all night. Everyone was turnin' and burnin'. Pre-bussing was on point. Servers never let any drinks back up for any of the sold out shows. Everyone stepped up to the business levels. - IP

BAR Staff Observations:
Natasha and Danny make quick work of back to back busy theaters. Like a light breeze blowing through.-LB
Jeshua was over 30 minutes late for his shift. I will be issuing his write up tomorrow. For the record, I think Natasha was just about 30 minutes late for her shifts as well. She was not clocked in at 9:30. When I went down to drop the bank at Trees she was there just setting up the bar. I told her she was not clocked in. She did not ask me to roll back her in-time.-LB 

Big shout out to Sam - the kid is a total pro. Moves with urgency but never seems frazzled. Tonight it was a stark contrast between how he works and how Patrick and Lydia work. Patrick and Lydia are regularly unfocused, if not actively avoiding facing guests and ignoring growing stacks of glassware. Several times tonight I had to explicitly remind both Patrick and Lydia to pay attention to the bar and also to keep the glassware restocked, something other members of the bar team have no trouble doing, even when we're completely slammed. I would hope everyone would want to be on top of their shit to support their fellow bartenders and servers - hopefully they can get in the swing of things after the initial culture shock of this weekend. - IP

FOH Staff Observations: 
I saw Ant on his phone in Theater 1 through the window so I popped in to ask him if he was on a break, to which he replied no. I said get off your phone.  He then came to Trees to tell me I should have asked him to go on a walk to tell him to get off his phone since all his coworkers are now looking at him. I then told him it is a pooled house, they should be looking at you and they would get the same treatment. I also told him next time I won't stop in, I will just prepare a write up for him.-LB

Fiona and Meghan are excellent new hires - they are always helping out with anything and everything to make everyone's night smoother. - IP

Prep List:
We are flying through the Simple Spider - I made more for tomorrow and 4qt more of hibiscus vodka. - IP

Pay Outs: 
$24 grocery

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: 
US foods placed for Monday. Baldor coming tomorrow-LB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Monday 9/1, Labor Day, Gus/Lauren