Saturday 08.29.26 Jenn/Lauren



Manager Communication: We had Scott the owner of Alternate Endings stop by today. He is super excited to have two beers going up on tap here.  I bought him a bunch of snacks in the theater and two Odyssey spritz at the bar since that is what he was seeing.  He has been super supportive in the past sending over samples so I felt giving him some hospitality was in order. -LB

So the last O-ren keg (seems to have been IP) has the wrong top on that type of keg. The two different cocktail kegs (the ones that don't take carbonation) have different tops.  They HAVE to have these tops or they won't seal correctly when gas is applied.  I had marked these tops with paint. Over time the paint came off. I took the top off of the empty O-ren keg and put it on the full O-ren keg. Please familiarize yourself with the different looks of these tops. I found the other one on the newly made OF keg. So I just rinsed and swapped the Oren keg for this one. It is only an issue when they all are empty and get swapped around. I can try to find a more permanent type of paint, but I fear with the washing and manhandling, it will just come off again.-LB

Customer Comments:

BAR Staff Observations:  Slow day. Trees got pretty busy around 8:30 and Sam/Gab crushed it. They were a two person show. I stepped in to help around 9pm til 9:45pm but they really just cruised. It was nice to finally get some people in the bar since it had been pretty slim all day inside.-LB

FOH Staff Observations:

Hiring/Training:

Sick Leave/ Call outs: 
Lydia was cut from today's schedule last night.  Gus updated 7Shifts. JH

Special Events?

Staff Meeting Agenda notes:

86ed / counts on items: 
I put a count on Safety Glasses because there are no more cases in the walk-in.  We have more than thirty, so I don't anticipate us running out this weekend. JH

Prep List: 
I made an OF keg. JH

R&D comp checks:

Over/Short on Banks:

Pay Outs:

Lost & Found?:

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: 
Sarene arrived with Alt Endings. JH
US foods coming Monday. -LB

Maintenance: 
The nitrogen tank emptied pretty early on this morning, so I marked it empty and hooked up a new tank.  We have one full backup tank after the one that is currently in use. JH
Fun times in snake land. So the less used Trees draft drain was not emptying. Gab called me to help her fix it and I was enthusiastically ready.  I grabbed the Green Gobbler from the back (not the citronella kind) this kind will eat organic matter. And I grabbed one of the long snake cleaners Gus got for the cocktail kegs (I labeled one of them as the drain snake as to not cross contaminate).  I snaked all the way down and a ton of the yeast snakes came out. Those are the gross looking fettuccini noodles that are in the drains under the bar that form from lining the tubing when emptying. I repeated this again and did the other tower as well. I think this will definitely help with the fly situation as they could have been drain flies living it up on all that dead matter.  I put down some citronella stuff after the floor drains too.-LB

Mobilebytes Issues:

Filmbot Issues:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Monday 9/1, Labor Day, Gus/Lauren