Monday 8/31/26 Lauren/Ian



Manager Communication: 
James is an angel on earth dealing with the Genius malfunction and filmbot, which ultimately was our ethernet. Always something right around doors, but thankfully the cool-headed master took care of it and we were back in business without major issues. I only had to hand write one ticket.-LB
Ian started a deep clean of the liquor room shelves. Looking nice ahead of menu change. I donated some spices that we don't need to the kitchen and we are organizing for the fall menu transition. I got some stuff done for the Trees cheaters as well.-LB

Lauren "The Toolwoman" Billings was on the scene today, getting all sorts of things ship shape for the upcoming season. We tag-teamed some of the shelves in the liquor room and it's going to be great to go into the fall with a tidy, well organized space - can't wait to get the new Nitrogen unit installed. Lauren and I spoke in-depth about me taking on the ordering of soda/lime juice/napkins and straws while she is on vacation. - IP

BAR Staff Observations:
Super breezy Monday. Got Tevon out at 7:30, Patrick at 8:30. Sam and Greg closed Lobby and Trees without issue. The leak in the lobby near the theater 7 pass was better today, but is still seeping some water. Not a flood like last time though. - IP

Special Events?
"Secrets and Lies" had a nice turnout, but Trees remained chill. - IP

Prep List:  
Arbol tequila, o-ren keg (needs 43 more oz lichi li tagged with masking tape), Fifty year storm, sugar snap pea, summertime cooler, Irish coffee blends, lemonades. -LB Need more Juliette for the Princess Peach keg. 

Over/Short on Banks:
Lobby bar bank was inexplicably $10 over. - IP

Pay Outs:
7903 - Talent - $50
9780 - Travel - $39 - IP

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: 
US foods & Baldor. 

Maintenance: 
Ok Dio came and rocked the refrigerator thermostat, they threw out the thermometer that was in there because it was broken, I got a new one from Stewart, I am going to reattach the coupe-falling preventer and the lowboy is good to go.-LB

Coke will be coming by to replace or repair the theater 7 lobby soda gun. - LB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Sunday 08.23.2026 Ian/Jenn