Friday 8.28.26 / Jenn, Gus & Ariel / NPP Bar



Manager Communication:
Smooth open. Nothing of note. Wyatt, Jeremy and I opened with ease. 

I did not get the menu update email from Conrad. I noticed that the Barba Roja beer is still on the Tree's menu's. Did not find it the biggest deal since it's easier for bar to tell guests we're 86'd things but just wanted to make y'all aware. - AB2

BAR Staff Observations:
Matthew did a batch shift, Tevon opened. Smooth.
-We cut Knibbs

I think it was a good move to cut a Bartender today. Service was super smooth and had no hiccups. Tevon and Matthew had longer shifts than usual but they were less than 9 hour shifts. - AB2

FOH Staff Observations:
I been noticing recently that Servers come to the bar for change and simply state "can I have change?" My gripe with this is when we give them change and then they ask for more change. I want them to tell us the change they need and not make us think for em'. Sometimes this makes bartenders go back and forth and after touching cash, you gotta wash your hands. It can be a bit of a slow down at times and I think that if servers knew what they needed and stated it... It can make this transaction quicker and easier. You gotta  step up to the plate ready to bat. - AB

Hiring/Training:
I saw Jovani was training Lauren Bartlett today. Jovani was incredibly thorough about everything. I would say she is probably one of our best trainers for servers. - AB2

Sick Leave/ Call outs:
None

Special Events:
There was a skip the line event today too- news to us, but no big deal.

We had the stamp out and rocked that. Nothing very busy honestly. - AB2

86ed / counts on items:
We 86'd the Alt Endings tonight. I saw Gus placed an order for it on the 25th so hopefully it arrives soon. I did not disconnect the line since the Roundtable one is also disconnected I did not want to increase a the likelihood of any possible mistakes. - AB2

Prep List: We didn't batch Kings of Summer or Twitterpatted- we have a good amount. 
-We will need to put the Grapefruit Soda batch in the keg once it kicks.

I added everything to their kegs and charged the Grapefruit Soda so that it is ready to go tomorrow. We just have an Old Fashioned that needs to be batched. Keg is cleaned and chillin' in the Walk-In. - AB2

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Union, Skurnik, CW, 

Maintenance:
Dio came- unannounced. They tinkered with the lobby low boy and then left unannounced as well. Trying to get an answer from Dio
-Okay got an answer from Dio- he is ordering a temp control gauge.

I looked at the door for Lobby's lowboy since it was loose. It was disconnected from the top so I reattached it and fixed the door at least. Then I went to Tree's and fixed that one as well that is on the far side. I should have fixed this a long time ago my apologies... I just never took a good look at it. - AB2 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Monday 9/1, Labor Day, Gus/Lauren