Friday 08.21.26 Jenn/Ariel



Customer Comments:
For the last round in TH5 (End of Oak street) we got a walkie call from Siete to kick out a couple guests. Guests complained that this couple had been vaping, jacking off, and doing all types of nasty with one another. Dwight found the couple (They were at 5303) and asked them to leave. Wyatt and I met them at the door and told them it was time to leave. I walked them to the lobby and closed out their tab. A little after, one of the couples that complained, asked to be refunded so I helped them out at Filmbot, gave them a couple of passes, and gave them a round at Tree's because they hung out at the bar afterwards. Wyatt spoke with the other couple that was on the other side. More on that in the FOH blog. - AB2

BAR Staff Observations:
Homies killed it tonight. Duan and Natasha rocked out Tree's with no issues. Gabrielle killed Lobby solo. I got Matthew out early and Tevon after everything settled down and everyone was well stocked and in a good place. - AB2

Hiring/Training:
Diane had day one of training. Didn't really see much but Jovani was the trainer so she was in the best hands and looked like she was absorbing everything. - AB2

Staff Meeting Agenda notes: 
The MHL cans arrived.  There are still a few cases of glass bottles in the walk-in, so let's make sure bartenders use up all the bottles in-house before we switch over to the cans. JH

Prep List: 
Matthew powered through his prep shift today and we are looking good heading into the weekend.  OF + GF Soda have back ups in cambros, in the walk-in next to the FWWM.  JH
Sorry homies, I was unable to batch Simple Spider tonight. I can do whatever you need when I get in tomorrow Ian. - AB2

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: 
Manhattan + Union + US Foods arrived. JH

Maintenance: 
Draftchoice came through and were able to find and fix the gas leak, and replaced the coupler that was giving us issues when hooking up new OF kegs.  I sent a longer email with specifics, but everything in the walk-in looks to be back in working order. JH

The Grenache had an issue today and leaked a lot. It was leaking out from the black line that empties into the water bottle. The issue was that the top metal piece that you push down for the bobbin, got stuck. Since it was stuck, the product was coming out for a good 5 minutes until Natasha was in the walk-in and caught it. I came in and loosened that metal piece an unjammed it and then Vlad and I cleaned it up together and we good as new. Hard to estimate the amount that we lost but I would say at least 5 carafe's worth. - AB2

Gansett was giving me troubles today. Was foamy for very long. I switched kegs and kept burping the keg attachment and adjusting. We got to the other side and ended up good. - AB2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Monday 9/1, Labor Day, Gus/Lauren