Friday 08.07.26 Jenn/Ariel
Manager Communication:
We are low on peelers for the bar. I ordered some from Amazon that should be coming in on Sunday. It's labeled under my name and we can have this as a little backup stash when the others break. - AB2
BAR Staff Observations:
BAR Staff Observations:
The Aloha Friday team killed it today as always. Peeps was gangsta and shoutout to all of them for making my shift so much smoother. - AB2
Hiring/Training:
Hiring/Training:
Michael was not a fan of PJ for day 5. More info in FOH Blog - AB2
Prep List:
Looking pretty set going into another Spidey weekend. JH
I did a 4x of Iced Tea Concentrate.
We may need Simple Syrup tomorrow. I was unable to get to it tonight. - AB2
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Baldor + Empire + Skurnik + Union arrived. JH
Maintenance:
Maintenance:
Updated Ariel and other managers about the nitrogen tank situation, so that everyone knows that it will just be a momentary disruption when we need to attach the new tank. JH
I attached the new tank. - AB2
Mobilebytes Issues:
Mobilebytes Issues:
Tevon accidentally attached the Trees drawer to Lobby, so he ran a small checkout report ($5.00 cash) before he assigned the Lobby drawer. Ariel has the checkout and will include it in tonight’s Trees drop.) JH
Comments
Post a Comment