Wednesday 7/29/26 Ian/Lauren/Gus/Jenn



Manager Communication: 
So the Amazon basics shelf that holds the back up sodas is kind of dead. It is  gonna collapse soon. I ordered a new restaurant quality shelf, that was the same price as the Amazon one.  So I can set that up as soon as it arrives.-LB 

The Odyssey is finally mellowing out for those last round screenings, but still sells about half of it's penultimate screening.  Obsession in Th5 late round has also been selling pretty decently the last few weeks. JH

BAR Staff Observations: 
I went over MubiGo with Sam. I used the walkie chargie for the phone, since I couldn't find another. Also, Sam is going to try and log in to ADP learning in the MOD office when he clocks out to see if he can get on to finish his training, everyone was having issues with the website-LB

Easygoing night overall.  Once Jeshua was settled into lobby Sam was able to get out of here, and Matthew stuck around until the last round in Th2 had mellowed out. JH

Hiring/Training: 
Sam came to the office after their shift to borrow a laptop to complete their ADP sexual harassment training, but the MyTraining link leads to an error page (which was the problem they were experiencing at home).  It appears to be an ADP error, as Sam had tried several computers before trying the one in the office and I also could not access the page through my account. JH

Prep List:
After machine cleaning I did some batching - made 4 FWWM, a GF Soda Keg, Hibiscus Vodka for Spiderman, OF Keg, and juiced all of the naked grapefruits in the walk-in. We have a little more than 6 qt of fresh squeezed GF. - IP 

Princess Peach + Margarita kicked.  I cleaned both kegs and refilled the Margarita from the cambro batch.  The Princess Peach keg is chilling in the walk in. JH

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: 
US foods, also coming tomorrow, To Rise coming tomorrow-LB

Maintenance: 
Just as the 6:00pm Th1 Odyssey was loading in, all of our draught lines lost carbonation.  We were able to hook up our back up tank in the liquor room, so service was not overly disrupted, but we do run through those tanks quickly.  Gus has reached out to NuCo and hopefully they will be able to help us out tomorrow.  For now, I'm going to turn off the extra tank in the liquor room in an effort to conserve what we have.  Just make sure to twist open the connection again before doors tomorrow. JH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Monday 9/1, Labor Day, Gus/Lauren