Tuesday 7/28/26 Gus/Lauren/Ian



Manager Communication: 
I have put out a silicone measuring cup marked at the 3 oz part for old fashioned pours at Trees. I will order more of these. 
I also put away all of the errant bottles on bar prep so it could be cleaned. If we could be more diligent as a team about this it would be easier to keep it clean. Put away all the Cambros nightly.  And always fill sani bucket, currently the fixture outside bar prep isn't working so I broke out a jar of tablets.-LB

Customer Comments:
The Nitehawk Pooper was back tonight. Lobby ADA stall was desecrated tonight - this was of course after Markenson left, so Wilmadge saved the day and cleaned it up. Don't know how we can show our appreciation, but maybe we can get him a meal or something at some point. - IP
 
BAR Staff Observations:

The Christine screening was the big ticket item tonight. Tevon and Danny held down trees while I was busy making sure the VIP's in the mezz had what they needed. Rebecca and Christine held down the service pass while I was helping Desmond get the guests all situated for their talkback. Greg had a busy night in the lobby as a lot of the special screening guests mingled down there before going into the screening. Otherwise (aside from the bout of incontinence in the lobby) everything was super chill. - IP

Special Events?
"Christine" screening was sold out and had a lovely talkback. Desmond made sure everything went off without a hitch. - IP

Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
Had a nice little meeting - touched on tightening up on jiggering and pours, upcoming scheduling with Gus's absence, and the Spiderman special. - IP

Prep List:
Will get a GF Soda charging early tomorrow. Also need to make another OF keg. - IP

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: 
Webstaurant is reshipping our ISI chargers please keep an eye for these.-LB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Sunday 08.23.2026 Ian/Jenn