Thursday 7/23/26 Gus/Jenn



Manager Communication: 
Chill open. Got a bunch of stuff done. Wyatt held it down

BAR Staff Observations: 
Gab and Danny opened. Very smooth. 

I had Gabrielle float up to Trees during the second round to give Greg a hand at restocking a bunch of glassware while Danny took over the service pass.  Once everyone who wanted one had a break, Gabrielle got out of here and Jeshua was his usual lobby-champ self.  Held onto Danny until the 9:00pm Odyssey got past its initial service push, and Greg was able to get a quick restock in before Danny got out of here.  It was a pretty mellow night at Trees, so Greg made quick work of closing down the bar. JH

FOH Staff Observations: 
Evan is a good vibe.

I second the above statement.  Evan is really great about coming down to the pass for drinks, whether or not they're on support. JH

Prep List: 
I made 9 FWWM, 1 50 Year Storm-GS

Tevon Prep list: 1 Margarita, 10 FroCo, 10 Lemonade, Summertime Cooler, specials, simple

I made 2x Simple + strained the Oleo. JH

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Tomorrow: Union (small order),   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesse/Jenn 06.07

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren