Friday 07.24.26 Jenn/Gus



Manager Communication: Jared, Wyatt and I held it down tonight -GS

Customer Comments: Lots of PSP folks today. Greg handled a customer who was a bit difficult. Handled it really well in my opinion. She was just talking his ear off when we were getting crushed, nothing terrible. -GS

There was a guest who ordered tots and an ice cream. Closed out- then wanted aioli instead of queso- didn't specify 

BAR Staff Observations: Solid crew tonight. Natasha is a calming force at the service well. -GS

FOH Staff Observations: Thursdae really crushed it tonight and was super helpful. Fiona is solid. Alex M and Michael Melandro were also really great tonight.

Hiring/Training:

Sick Leave/ Call outs:

Special Events? 
Served up some non-alcoholic Dark 'N' Stormys for the PSP folks today. JH

Staff Meeting Agenda notes:

86ed / counts on items: 

Prep List: 
Tevon got through most of the list (froco + lemonade + margarita (in a cambro) + negroni) and I finished up the rest (iced tea concentrate + lemonade + odyssey) during the first round. JH

We did not have enough snap pea syrup to make a full batch of Summertime Cooler this evening.  Both bars are still stocked, and we've got a bit in the walk-in, too.  I ordered sugar snap peas from Baldor to arrive tomorrow, so we should probably make some more of that syrup before we get too busy. JH

Woah I totally forgot that Tevon made a Marg keg and made one myself. I also made an OF, and a GF soda- Ian- please hook up the GF soda when you get in. It will absorb more CO2 when colder.

R&D comp checks:

Over/Short on Banks:

Pay Outs:

Lost & Found?:

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: 
Baldor (sugar snap peas + pfruit puree + sugar) arriving tomorrow morning. JH 

Union arrived. JH


Maintenance: 
I was unable to get the walkie charger at lobby bar to work.  I swapped the dying walkie for one with a full battery, so lobby is set in the meantime.  I don't know if we need to replace the charger, but I tried two different outlets and neither powered it on. JH

Lots of keg issues tonight. I'm going to soak the connectors to the Old Fashioned keg. Might call draft choice on Monday if this continues. -GS

Mobilebytes Issues:

Filmbot Issues:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jesse/Jenn 06.07

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren