Friday 7/18/2025 Gus/Jenn/Lauren/Ian



Manager Communication:
Menu change operations smooth sailing. -LB
Our liquor room and bar storage bins arrived, so ready to organize the bar storage closet whenever. I will start packing up non-pertinent liquor room stuff next week. -LB
Having the extra person for menu change made all of the difference -GS
Everyone was on top of menu change. Good work all around. - IP

BAR Staff Observations: Tevon is a legend. He was so helpful with the menu change, having that batch shift. He has a great eye for detail.-LB

I second that Tevon is the man. -GS

The @'s (Matt, Nat and Pat) were excellent tonight (I'm workshopping the nickname). Very busy theater service was a breeze. Tevon cut out around 7:30, and Gab was charming as all get out in the lobby. Smooth night. - IP

FOH Staff Observations: 
Everyone was super helpful today. I got to see Bruce and that made my day. -GS

Alayna is awesome. Never idle at the pass - always looking for ways to help. - IP

Special Events: 
ah, Menu Change thank you very much

I was not here for the meeting, but obviously no one skipped a beat on this menu change - great work, everyone! - IP

Prep List: 
lots and lots. 

Quite stocked up in the walk-in still - did make another batch of Big Blue at the end of the night in anticipation of busy Superman screening this weekend. Did not get to making the back-up cheater bottles yet, but we didn't run through too much stock tonight so there should be some cushion to make them tomorrow. - IP

Missed the Eddington special when I was doing my list, so that will need to be done first thing tomorrow. Sorry! - IP

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: 
small Baldor coming tomorrow. 
US foods and Baldor arrived-LB
CW arrived
***One thing to note going forward is that the new Chenin and the Frizzante look mighty fricken similar. Take your time!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Sunday 08.23.2026 Ian/Jenn