Thursday 05.01.25 Jenn/Lauren
Manager Communication:
Mellow first round, which gave us plenty of time to prep for the sold out dinner rounds and last round ST&B. JH
I met Elaine in Trees Lounge, she is lovely. I touched base with her about training shifts and emailed Jenn to confer about the logistics. Should have a solid idea of the schedule by Tuesday if not earlier.-LB
I met Elaine in Trees Lounge, she is lovely. I touched base with her about training shifts and emailed Jenn to confer about the logistics. Should have a solid idea of the schedule by Tuesday if not earlier.-LB
Jenn: I did inventory of all alcohol in liquor room and all alcohol in bar prep lowboy, including all NA spirits in liquor room. Natasha took 1 Sangiovese/1 Pinot noir to the bar that I asked her to tag as already counted. I will keep ringer on in case I need to sync anything, but it went pretty well, I feel like it is all falling into place. -LB
I left a list for bar prep Jenn, if there is anything you want to add etc. Thank you.-LB
BAR Staff Observations: The team really gelling tonight. Each offering to help out in the scheme of busy pushes and preparations. Tevon stuck through 7:30. Gab is finishing up some batching and will get cut around 8:15pm-LB
Natasha will be working the Swing/Trees shifts this weekend once her relief gets in. -
LB
FOH Staff Observations: Kat is a great person, definitely a champion of service after last night.-LB
FOH Staff Observations: Kat is a great person, definitely a champion of service after last night.-LB
I feel like wherever I look Quetzie is there. Seeing lots of part-timers in the building today jumping right back into it. I think everyone is excited to have some well-selling films-LB
Special Events?
Special Events?
We were able to make both ST&B infusions this afternoon, so should be set on back ups for a few more. JH
Staff Meeting Agenda notes: I think purchasing another keg for Margaritas might make sense in terms of bar prep. Or I suppose we could batch the batch ahead of a near empty keg to have ready.-LB
Staff Meeting Agenda notes: I think purchasing another keg for Margaritas might make sense in terms of bar prep. Or I suppose we could batch the batch ahead of a near empty keg to have ready.-LB
Note for Gus/Jenn: Benedictine is the wrong size in Bevager, accounted for that in inventory we may want to just check format sizes for a few things.-LB
86ed / counts on items:
Prep List: Moved Smoke and Infinity into service ready containers. Gab batched 2 FWWM, simple, arbol tequila and a Cobra Chai. I showed Tevon the Chai syrup shortcut procedure when I was making one tonight so he can focus on the prep shift list I made for him. I think the procedure of pre-packing bar ready containers is feeling pretty streamline.-LB
86ed / counts on items:
Prep List: Moved Smoke and Infinity into service ready containers. Gab batched 2 FWWM, simple, arbol tequila and a Cobra Chai. I showed Tevon the Chai syrup shortcut procedure when I was making one tonight so he can focus on the prep shift list I made for him. I think the procedure of pre-packing bar ready containers is feeling pretty streamline.-LB
Jenn infused some STB stuff for me and we are all prepped for that.-LB
Pay Outs: $3.00 Bar grocery
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
Pay Outs: $3.00 Bar grocery
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping:
All expected deliveries arrived, and we were able to un-86 MHL. JH
Ordered small Baldor order for Saturday-LB US foods coming tomorrow.
Mobilebytes Issues: We did not have the ST&B cocktails on the POS but Carly was magical and made it all happen.-LB
Comments
Post a Comment