Saturday 5/3/25 Lauren/Ariel
Manager Communication: I have taken to leaving the bar prep rags to dry overnight then using those in bar prep as the floor rags, since on busy days it can get wet, no spills on my watch.-LB
I'm down with this. - AB2
Solid night all around and everything went real smooth. - AB2
BAR Staff Observations: Natasha would not let me pull and arrange tickets. This needs to be reminded to the bar staff. A. I organize them in a fashion that makes sense, I don't care if you don't read them all, I am going to tell you what to do. B. I have hands that aren't busy. Upon Gab's arrival I am putting her in the service well and Maya/Natasha will be doing Trees/Floor. -LB
BAR Staff Observations: Natasha would not let me pull and arrange tickets. This needs to be reminded to the bar staff. A. I organize them in a fashion that makes sense, I don't care if you don't read them all, I am going to tell you what to do. B. I have hands that aren't busy. Upon Gab's arrival I am putting her in the service well and Maya/Natasha will be doing Trees/Floor. -LB
Hey, I would like to hear more on this because I am not sure I entirely agree with you here LB - AB2
Matthew was off shortly after 5 and Natasha soon after.-LB
I was able to get Maya out early. Jeshua absolutely BODIED it solo in Lobby today. Gab, Lydia, and Patrick were fantastic in Tree's.
FOH Staff Observations: An astute server told me the other day that people are getting both the smoke and the stack for Sinners and coordinating between bar/kitchen might sell better as a duo-LB
Hiring/Training: I scheduled Elaine for some training shifts and can solidify this with Jenn.
Sick Leave/ Call outs: No Jeremy, Jared.
Staff Meeting Agenda notes: I agree with AB2 no the fire tincture, I think it is an easy solution to give guests what they like. I will order another fire tincture for the lobby bar.-LB
FOH Staff Observations: An astute server told me the other day that people are getting both the smoke and the stack for Sinners and coordinating between bar/kitchen might sell better as a duo-LB
Hiring/Training: I scheduled Elaine for some training shifts and can solidify this with Jenn.
Sick Leave/ Call outs: No Jeremy, Jared.
Staff Meeting Agenda notes: I agree with AB2 no the fire tincture, I think it is an easy solution to give guests what they like. I will order another fire tincture for the lobby bar.-LB
Gus, everyone liked that I made a prep shift list for Tevon, I think we can keep a running list of the stuff that is more time consuming (less urgent) during the week, and you can add the stuff we would need for Friday to it Thursday night.-LB
86ed / counts on items: High noon is on a 6 count to start the day. I ordered cases but Empire was too slammed to deliver them yesterday, 3 cases coming Monday.-LB
86ed / counts on items: High noon is on a 6 count to start the day. I ordered cases but Empire was too slammed to deliver them yesterday, 3 cases coming Monday.-LB
86'd High Noons and on a low count for Sparklings but have some coming tomorrow.
- We were running low on water cups all shift and I probably should have opened a box but I put boxes on the prep table as a reminder for tomorrow opener to get ahead of it. People be drinking water in this warm weather. - AB2
Prep List: I made two cheaters for Trees, Bloody Mary and a piglin punch.-LB
Prep List: I made two cheaters for Trees, Bloody Mary and a piglin punch.-LB
Natasha did 2 Lemonades and a margarita keg. -LB
I batched
- 2 Lemonade
- Back to the Jungle
- Cobra Chai - AB2
Pay Outs:
Pay Outs:
5460 - Bar Grocery ($11.98 - Oranges) - AB2
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: Baldor came. To Rise coming tomorrow with more Saratoga.-LB
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: Baldor came. To Rise coming tomorrow with more Saratoga.-LB
US Foods coming Monday.-LB Ordered three cases of pint glasses and a pack of lids. -LB
Maintenance: I cleaned the demerara sugar container. Refreshed out the stale crusty bits. Mmmmm.-LB
Maintenance: I cleaned the demerara sugar container. Refreshed out the stale crusty bits. Mmmmm.-LB
It would be helpful for Juan to grease and pull hair fibers from a few of the more argumentative dollies-LB
Comments
Post a Comment