Thursday 01.02 Jenn/Gus



Manager Communication: 
First round was very busy on the first floor with Wicked and Babygirl almost sold out combined with the Mufasa theater swap.  All three theaters opened close in time to each other, and were also some of the first theaters open for the day.  But service went well, Gabrielle handled the rush for all three theaters, servers were able to support each other, and I handled a deluge of walk-in ticketing at Filmbot.  Second round was definitely a bit more mellow on the first floor by comparison. JH

Customer Comments: There was a guy who was with a date who looked very young. Natasha ID'd them both- the date didn't have ID, but had it on her phone. The guy said that both the drinks were for him, but he let her "have some to try it." I intervened and he was very indignant, but said they were for him again and then went into the mez. I went up and the drink was right in front of her, but she wasn't drinking it. They then went into the movie. I have noticed an uptick in both young people who are coming in with other people and "not drinking" and just young people running off to the mez. This is something I do want to tackle. -GS

BAR Staff Observations: Our team is awesome. Matthew and Natasha really killed it tonight. -GS

FOH Staff Observations: Rebecca and Vinny are really hard workers. New server Rachel is great as well -GS

Hiring/Training:

Sick Leave/ Call outs:

Special Events?

Staff Meeting Agenda notes: 
Jess had Conrad make a sign for the Mezz, alerting guests that no one under 21 years of age is permitted on mezzanine after 7:00pm.  I placed it in a stanchion at the base of the Mezz stairs, but if we figure out better placement we can definitely move it. JH

86ed / counts on items:

Prep List:

Made some Firewalk, lemonade and bounty law    

R&D comp checks:

Over/Short on Banks:

Pay Outs:

Lost & Found?:

Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: 
Baldor & US Foods arriving tomorrow.  Harney & Sons arriving either tomorrow or Monday. JH
Empire, Skurnik, Winebow -GS

Rockaway arrived this afternoon. JH

Maintenance:

Mobilebytes Issues:

Filmbot Issues:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Sunday 08.23.2026 Ian/Jenn