Eliel 6/2



Manager Communication: Slow start to the day but the dinner round was decent and there was a nice crowd at Trees for Spoons before and after. 

Customer Comments:  One regular who was here for Spoons left the theater and was drunk sick in the bathroom. A guest let me know and I called for other MODs and ran over. Dwight was there when I got there. The guest was kneeling over a toilet when I arrived, Gerard found the person he was with, who settled their tab and helped him up. This took a bit. When they got to the lobby they stopped at that bathroom and spent some more time there before getting into a cab. I gave them a couple of rolled up garbage bags for any accidents. They usually come to Trivia, spoons and movies here, the sober guest mentioned that he hadn't eaten anything.  

Sarah & I helped a guest pay with apple pay after lobby bar was closed. 

BAR Staff Observations:  Jenna and Chelsea had great opens. Chelsea juiced for Trees and Jenna prepped roll ups for both bars. Tevon and Gabrielle closed Trees and Lobby. Jenna left after family meal and stocking, Chelsea left after family meal, batching and stocking. 

Special Events? Trees was decent tonight with a nice Trees crowd.

Prep List: Chelsea batched 4x Firewalk, Cinema Paradiso. I made pineapple ginger syrup, simple syrup, arbol tequila and started strawberry gin which needs strained tomorrow. 

Over/Short on Banks: Trees was over $20, Tevon said there was no reason he could think of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saturday 11.22.25 Wicked Day 3 Jenn/Lauren

Jesse Sunday 1.5

Sunday 08.23.2026 Ian/Jenn