Manager Communication: Th1/2/3 were pretty much sold out for the day, with Wicked doing really well and Bugonia / Frankenstein taking up the smaller theaters. Definitely a lot more kids coming through for Wicked this time, just as a heads up. Sentimental Value is also selling out the smaller theaters, too. Trees also had a group of runners (probably between 10-12 folks) hang out for drinks and brunch post-run. A couple of more groups came through throughout the day and kept Trees happily busy during the early rounds. JH If we can change the temp on Trees lounge to 70 for this busy stretch, it gets really hot back there when they don't stop moving. -LB Wowie. everyone busting their butts today and I blame L. Frank Baum. If we didn't switch to the plastic soda cups, we would have drowned today. Made it optimal. I think we need more empty grey racks, they were thin in circulation for the last round. I don't know which ones to get. If someone can weig...
Comments
Post a Comment