Sunday 8.16.26 / Ariel & Lauren / NPP Bar
Manager Communication:
Tank guy came in today. He had 2 tanks and took our 2 empties. I tried to get as many as I could but he only had 2 on the truck. - AB2
I organized up the walk-in to have everything nice and smooth. - AB
I learned today that the kitchen likes 6 items at a time for food on a tab/ticket. Should we just have Bartenders ring things in 6 at a time and send it and then add the rest and send it? This rarely ever happens but just for when it does... - AB2
I totally didn't mention the amazing ice cream social put on yesterday afternoon by Jess & Emma for staff. It was a lovely summer surprise that everyone enjoyed. Thanks so much, it definitely was a welcome pick me up.-LB
Sam learned the real life lesson of not selling tickets to babies. We had a family in Theater 1 for the 9:05pm. Jared spoke with them and they bought the tickets at the box office. Sam was a little overwhelmed between 7 and theater 3/5 tickets and then ticket sales so he did not clock the young children. Admittedly being bad with kids, we went over some of the finer points of our age policies and he feels a bit more clued in. I just told him and Jared reiterated this, that if you're ever unsure, just call for an MOD. Perfectly reasonable especially when you have drink tickets popping off.-LB
Sam learned the real life lesson of not selling tickets to babies. We had a family in Theater 1 for the 9:05pm. Jared spoke with them and they bought the tickets at the box office. Sam was a little overwhelmed between 7 and theater 3/5 tickets and then ticket sales so he did not clock the young children. Admittedly being bad with kids, we went over some of the finer points of our age policies and he feels a bit more clued in. I just told him and Jared reiterated this, that if you're ever unsure, just call for an MOD. Perfectly reasonable especially when you have drink tickets popping off.-LB
I turned off the Nitrogen, Jenn just toggle the valve that Ian taped tomorrow open.-LB
Customer Comments: Another note from last night I forgot, I caught a young man, probably underage with a corona on the mezz at Trees. I took it away and told them both to get out. He wanted his beer back to which I told him again to get out. We have been pretty lucky with this issue not being a problem for a while, just flagging it that we need to continue to be diligent. -LB
BAR Staff Observations:
First time working with Danny and first time meeting Sam. Both are awesome man. Good peeps. Really felt like a long time listener first time caller today. - AB2
I pushed Jeshua back to 5pm. - AB2
FOH Staff Observations: I met one of the newer runners George Levitin today. Young chipper homie. He's happy to be here and got out of the insurance business recently. Nice professional dude who was doing the thang at DW2 station. Homie is about his cash and I love it! - AB2
Sick Leave/ Call outs:
Special Events?
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
86ed / counts on items:
Prep List:
R&D comp checks:
Over/Short on Banks:
Pay Outs:
Lost & Found?:
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: Baldor coming tomorrow-LB
FOH Staff Observations: I met one of the newer runners George Levitin today. Young chipper homie. He's happy to be here and got out of the insurance business recently. Nice professional dude who was doing the thang at DW2 station. Homie is about his cash and I love it! - AB2
BOH Staff Observations: Mayra got us nice and setup with plenty of soap and toilet paper and paper towels in the bathrooms. - AB2
Want to give a shout out to Vlad from last week and today. He cleaned the walk-in last Wednesday taking care to look for fallen fruit. I asked him to do a deep clean of our bar prep floor since there was a weird black substance swirling around, but I was straining milk punch and didn't want bleach in there so I asked him to do that Thursday. He most definitely followed through as those black swirls are gone.
Want to give a shout out to Vlad from last week and today. He cleaned the walk-in last Wednesday taking care to look for fallen fruit. I asked him to do a deep clean of our bar prep floor since there was a weird black substance swirling around, but I was straining milk punch and didn't want bleach in there so I asked him to do that Thursday. He most definitely followed through as those black swirls are gone.
Today the OF was all over the floor again. I tightened the attachment piece that loosens. I also think this could be part of the lost-cost issue for OF sales. Vlad cleaned it up for me. We should have Draft Choice take a look, maybe swap out to a fresh attachment. -LB
Sick Leave/ Call outs:
Special Events?
Staff Meeting Agenda notes:
86ed / counts on items:
Prep List:
Batched Wormhole Breakfast and updated the count.
I was unable to batch Summertime Cooler due to not having any N/A Elderflower. It will probably be 86'd within a day or so... UPDATE... we got to a 1 count. - AB2
I strained the Oleo this afternoon.
I batched...
1 Grapefruit Soda
1 Princess Peach
Demerara Syrup - AB2
R&D comp checks:
Over/Short on Banks:
Pay Outs:
Lost & Found?:
Ordering/Receiving/Shipping: Baldor coming tomorrow-LB
Ordered 2 case of rocks glasses and one case of pints from webstaurant after breaking out glassware yesterday.-LB
Maintenance: At some point during service today the Froco closest to the pass at Trees just was not compliant. When I got here they stopped using it, it wouldn't even defrost, they couldn't put the top down because they gears turning would push the frozen coke up and out the top. So we probably need to keep that guy off-line until we get the new temperature gauge. Jenn, if you can give it a good rinse at open tomorrow. I think that is the entire scoop. I am not sure if we fill it lower if it would be viable. -LB
Mobilebytes Issues:
Filmbot Issues:
Maintenance: At some point during service today the Froco closest to the pass at Trees just was not compliant. When I got here they stopped using it, it wouldn't even defrost, they couldn't put the top down because they gears turning would push the frozen coke up and out the top. So we probably need to keep that guy off-line until we get the new temperature gauge. Jenn, if you can give it a good rinse at open tomorrow. I think that is the entire scoop. I am not sure if we fill it lower if it would be viable. -LB
Mobilebytes Issues:
Filmbot Issues:
Comments
Post a Comment